Tottenham 2-0 Chelsea

James

1 hour ago, cosmicway said:

Do you realise that with a typically good performance the last 4-5 weeks we could be in the top 4 now ?
Those who still support Potter should also vote for the monster loony raving party in the general election.

Monster Raving Loony party: Ukip 'stealing our thunder'

On 21/02/2023 at 07:17, cfccrost said:

They are not intrigued nor interested in Azpi. 

There lays a problem.

They really look like a bunch of individuals not the team ans im assured that Potter can not turn things around.

In Brighton and Ostersund he didnt have to cope with this problem.

We got to be supportive and be like "you can do it"

Yes, the quote is out of happy gilmore

Fun to read people around twitter are like "if we lose THIS Potter should go", despite we we lost/draw to much worse teams a while ago, so why this particular game and not previous/next 10?

I wonder if the derby factor will make us anything better, given our recent incomings probably don't care much about Tottenham being Tottenham. But what is worse, those games tend to be rather harsh - hope it won't end up as another set of injured players. 

4 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Only backup keeper and 3rd striker missing. Mr. Potter can finally turn on the machine. 

I read that Kante and Pulisic just participated in warm ups today... Which could injure both for months to come.

14 minutes ago, Vegetable said:

Fun to read people around twitter are like "if we lose THIS Potter should go", despite we we lost/draw to much worse teams a while ago, so why this particular game and not previous/next 10?

Yeah, I don't understand why fans put so much importance to this game, it's not like we are fighting for something. 

22 minutes ago, Vegetable said:

6 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Yeah, I don't understand why fans put so much importance to this game, it's not like we are fighting for something. 

It;s a derby that has so much significance to fans since the 1960s

4 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Possibly because this era squad have always turned it on against Tottenham regardless of form running up to this game.

We beat them comfortably in the midst of the worst part of the Sarri era.

When Frank did the double over them we were on terrible form leading up to the game both times.

We were pretty bad in December/January last season but despite that still beat them comfortably three times.

We outplayed them in the reverse fixture despite performances before and after being bang average.

So it would be pretty worrying if Potter can't even get us up for this one.

9 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Only backup keeper and 3rd striker missing. Mr. Potter can finally turn on the machine. 

I must admit, I am so exited to see Pulisic play for 45 minutes before sitting on the bench/in the stands again to the end of the season. Where he belongs.

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

Possibly because this era squad have always turned it on against Tottenham regardless of form running up to this game.

We beat them comfortably in the midst of the worst part of the Sarri era.

When Frank did the double over them we were on terrible form leading up to the game both times.

We were pretty bad in December/January last season but despite that still beat them comfortably three times.

We outplayed them in the reverse fixture despite performances before and after being bang average.

So it would be pretty worrying if Potter can't even get us up for this one.

I just hope it's not another game of doing well, not being able to finish in front of goal and then Kane/Son come up with a touch of class to get the 1-0 win....

Would love to see someone like Felix just take over a game, bang in a goal and prove his worth. 

40 minutes ago, Reddish-Blue said:

I just hope it's not another game of doing well, not being able to finish in front of goal and then Kane/Son come up with a touch of class to get the 1-0 win....

Would love to see someone like Felix just take over a game, bang in a goal and prove his worth. 

That would totally suck but in that scenario i wouldn't blame Potter.

If we play poor in a game we rarely play poor in however that would be damming.

7 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Because its Spurs, the importance on this particular fixture every season shouldn't be questioned regardless of how dead rubber it might be for either team.

I'd be thoroughly pissed off losing a friendly against this mob, let alone any competitive fixture.