Borussia Dortmund 1-0 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

Havertz selected again, this guy is literally living the dream, doesn't do or offer anything. As for Ziyech, wow.

Performance was good by us, finishing is a serious problem. We will beat them and go through at home, they are shite, and as for the wonder kid Bellingham, didn't do fuck all

Actually i think we played really good especially in the second half. And we did that with players who are obviously not good enough like RLC, Ziyech and Havertz. Swap them for the likes of Kante, Willian, Costa and we would have bashed them with 4-5 goals. 

Their goal is all down to Potter or whoever in the staff whos deciding how we set up corners. You dont leave a CM alone at the back vs Bundesligas fastest player. Its just amateur stuff. 

I have been bashing Mount alot but he came on yesterday and created alot of space with his running and with a posteriori we should have started with Mudryk on the left and Mount on the right. 

KK had a superb game yesterday also. 

On another note, Felix is different level, he can literally play anywhere across that front3/4

If we start Havertz and Ziyech against Southampton Potter deserves the sack and we deserve to lose.

And whats with the English media's wankfest over Bellingham? Did he do anything of note in the game, apart from not getting sent off?

Carragher saying that he would love to see him in a red shirt. Oh, give it a rest spitty.

Edited by Blue Armour

18 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

And whats with the English media's wankfest over Bellingham? Did he do anything of note in the game, apart from not getting sent off?

Carragher saying that he would love to see him in a red shirt. Oh, give it a rest spitty.

I wouldnt notice if your swapped RLC with Bellingham yesterday.. 

See the media are all over Bellingham today for a 'brilliant' performance. Really ? Thought his biggest contribution was trying to encourage the Dortmund fans. Emre Can shouldnt have been on the pitch to clear off the line, and have a feeling we will go through at SB if we have a neutral ref

15 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Brilliant performance by Bellingham? bang average performance from me

Didn’t play great but still had countless opportunities to run beyond our MF 2 with ease (particularly first half, along with Can) who looked more concerned about playing with the ball and forgetting about protecting the central defenders when we didn’t have it.

On another day he could of played much better and affected the game more so hopefully we don’t afford such opportunities.

Kante is a huge huge miss as this sort of thing is his bread and butter. Getting back and getting a foot in.

Edited by OneMoSalah

3 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

On the contrary, after seeing the first 20 mins of the second half, I'm surprised we did.

Easily the best football I've seen from Potters side this year, and gives me a little hope.

Dortmund utterly undeserving of taking the lead. And I'm sure we will be able to turn it around in the 2nd leg.

all that and nothing to show for it, Dortmund leads 1-0, i want to look at the positives, but i just can’t. This team can’t score for shit, and of course that wanker Dortmund GK had to play a blinder.

Edited by Johnnyeye

14 hours ago, Vesper said:

lol, that is the worst overreaction I have seen in years

Of course I was referring to the clubs that we are comparable to and the ones who are in our 'circle', our aim and goals, not with the likes of Southampton (who btw won against us lol) or Salernitana and Elche...After another shambolic result and performance without goals and with clueless manager who only knows how to clap I was a bit frustrated so I didn't think it was necessary to specify.

Same as I believe you don't really think that Cucurella is literally piece of shit when you call him like that after bad game in frustration and disappointment, just a horrible player or player in a horrible form 🙂

1 minute ago, LegenTerry said:

Of course I was referring to the clubs that we are comparable to and the ones who are in our 'circle', our aim and goals, not with the likes of Southampton (who btw won against us lol) or Salernitana and Elche...After another shambolic result and performance without goals and with clueless manager who only knows how to clap I was a bit frustrated so I didn't think it was necessary to specify.

Same as I believe you don't really think that Cucurella is literally piece of shit when you call him like that after bad game in frustration and disappointment, just a horrible player or player in a horrible form 🙂

all you had to do was say that then

qualifiers and/or delineators are important parts of lucid, coherent communications

8 minutes ago, LegenTerry said:

Of course I was referring to the clubs that we are comparable to and the ones who are in our 'circle', our aim and goals, not with the likes of Southampton (who btw won against us lol) or Salernitana and Elche.

You must have missed the moment when a sizeable part of our fans actually started to consider Southampton and Elche our circle then👀

13 minutes ago, Vesper said:

all you had to do was say that then

qualifiers and/or delineators are important parts of lucid, coherent communications

I respect people IQ's around here. At least those who are not troll fans from other clubs or fanatic kids who are coming during transfer windows.

I didn't think it was necessary to mention that club with budget, stature and size of Chelsea is not comparable to the ones who are battling relegation zone.

10 minutes ago, LegenTerry said:

I respect people IQ's around here. At least those who are not troll fans from other clubs or fanatic kids who are coming during transfer windows.

I didn't think it was necessary to mention that club with budget, stature and size of Chelsea is not comparable to the ones who are battling relegation zone.

we are not mind readers m8

you literally said

cea5061573c8f039bcbfbf1021e6a4e3.png