Borussia Dortmund 1-0 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

Really, really poor goal to concede, but I felt we played well tonight against a team in red hot form in an intimidating atmosphere. Should have won that comfortably and deservedly. It feels like something is coming, but ultimately until we start scoring goals it will continue to be frustrating.

Highway robbery from Dortmund. Pathetic finishing from us combined with some terrible luck as well. 

I expected WAY more from a Dortmund side who have been flying. But we should battered them by 3-4 goals there.

People saying we've been playing great must be traumatised with last 20 performances and just seeing what they would wish to see. We were completely neutralized by Dortmund after 20 mins, managed to push for another 10 and that's it. Against worse team. Get real.

Just now, Laylabelle said:

Maybe we should be underdogs..then again we still lose...

We'll keep on losing as long as there's a ghost leading the line. If I see Havertz start against Southampton, I'll be all aboard the "Potter out" train.

Our frailties are due to his naivety and stubbornness. It's cost managers 10x him their job, so this shouldn't be any different. 

I've probably said this before, but watching us play is physically painful. I'm tired of getting frustrated all the time, so I'm taking a break until the clown Potter gets sacked.

Edited by different level

Looking at the Bundesliga table with two thirds of their season gone, Borussia cannot be a worse than Bayern Munich.
Yet the match looked like Chelsea - Burnley with Barkley bottling the chances.
I think we shoud be reserving any criticism for the case the Germans survive the bridge.
What to do to cure the goal situation, with Enzo-Mudryk-James in the team now, I don't know. Maybe call the Greek priests.

6 minutes ago, Vegetable said:

So, Potter costing us Europe football next season, CL this season, world's top talents toothless… exquisite manager, give him time! 

How on earth is tonight Potter's fault, our players can't finish to save their lives