Borussia Dortmund 1-0 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

After their vocal support.

When they get here they'll be so stunned by the lack of atmosphere, they won't know where they are, and we'll muller them, no German pun intended.

Been on for years about our lack of vocal support, it's like a morgue, worse than the Arse library.

I'm surprised more hasn't been made of the corner prior to Dortmund scoring. Havertz's attempted header almost worked out as a pass at the far post.

Not only is he a major part of our inability to score, he's costing us goals as well.

2 hours ago, Tomo said:

I absolutely cringe when I hear pundits say we need a number 9 to finish off all these chances.

Almost as if we didn't use that exact logic two years ago for it to go spectacularly wrong.

It's such lazy punditry... the number 9 is the solution to every problem at Chelsea apparently and has been for years.

Speaking of number 9 I wouldn't be surprised if that position almost extinguisher in the future just like number 10 did after being most honored position for decades in world football. Nowadays on one hand you can count world class typical number 9 strikers and more and more teams will go for alternative options. 

9 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Speaking of number 9 I wouldn't be surprised if that position almost extinguisher in the future just like number 10 did after being most honored position for decades in world football. Nowadays on one hand you can count world class typical number 9 strikers and more and more teams will go for alternative options. 

But opposite to no.10 it is due to the absence of prolific no.9s. not bc the position itslef is dying. but every team with money is out there to get a no.9. City broke the bank for Haaland, BArca for a 35 y.o. Lewa, BAyern have promoted choupo moting after their false 9 experiment failed, ManUre brought fkin WEghorst, most italian teasm still have a classic no9 soon to be champs Napoli.

I think the mere fact that big clubs are invesitng into below par cfs just to have a big target man is already evidence enough that no.9 are as much in demand as ever while false 9 is dead.

We will have a classic no9 next season as well, trust Boehly on this

Edited by Magic Lamps

50 minutes ago, HEREIAM said:

didn’t see the whole game, but from what I saw we didn’t deserve to lose, can we not try someone else at CF? Havertz is a donkey 

Full match

First half BT

https://sbhight.com/bif4b1myeg99.html

Second half BT

https://sbhight.com/hzvnfkte67fn.html