Liverpool 0-0 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

Fofana

Mudryk                                   Havertz                                       Felix
                          Kovacic                        Anyone but Jorg

This is what we should be playing with. Nothing else is the correct answer. 

Gallagher is not good enough. Mount isn't really good enough either. I really don't see anything in Hall. Poor quality match overall but I liked the glimpse of Mudryk's ability! I wish they'd tried to get it to him more rather than always pushing the ball out towards Ziyech for him to do his so-called party piece. Looking forward to seeing more of what Mudryk can do.

Fofana must have turned out to be really shit in training if he is not getting on the pitch because there is such a huge chance here for players to get into the lineup. The only plus side recently has been seeing so many young players get their shot, Gallagher has more or less pissed his away. Hall & Carney don't look ready tbh, a loan move to play every game would do them both good but as it happens we're so desperate we need them both right now.

The best thing about the match was Mudryk little debut, the second best thing is that it looks like Badiashile is going to be good mainstay in our central defense.

And excellent performances from Jorginho, Ziyech and Silva.

Good subs, apart from Aubemayang. Don't know what Potter sees in him. The guy clearly doesn't care anymore.

Could have won this one.. 

Have to give credit to Cucurella, today he played well, even defensively. Perhaps his best game at Chelsea so far.

Gallagher.. Beyond horrible.. Running brainlessly and kicking whatever comes to his way, no matter wheter it's the ball or oponent. Awful..

Mount was bad aswell, has been very bad so far, but at least we know he can perform well even in biggest games. But Gallagher is just not this level, let's sell to Everton or Crystal Palace. Carney understand much more what he's got to do.

Mudryk seems very promising. It was my first time see him play, only YouTube videos so far.. Well, not disappointing, incredibly fast and dangerous. Exciting signing.