Liverpool 0-0 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

13 minutes ago, Vesper said:

he has gotta be sold

he has no composure and very poor technical ability

With Mount I can say he has zero confidence at the moment. With Gallagher I'm just not sure. He worked hard in the first half., but the decision making at the end was poor. Transformed a great attacking opportunity for us into a goal scoring chance for Liverpool.

I would bench both of them, just to take them out of the firing line for a bit. I suspect that will happen when Felix returns to the lineup.

3 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Desperately hoping we get end product from Felix. My question about him is that he always looks great but his productivity doesn't live up to it often enough.

I think more than anything having more technical players in the attack will always bring more goals. Mudryk played in a lot of players today reverse passes and such he just needs someone to be on the same page as him

We should have won today. We pld better than liverpool - Fist time i have watched liverpool this season and wow they are nothing like the team 2 years ago. Shocking. We really need to replace mount and Gallaher. 

Negatives from the game 

Another injured player added to the list

wasted a lot of chances

Our youth wasnt great today (hall, mount and Gallagher) 

why bring on Abuameyang i dont know

Positives 

Clean Sheet

Mydryk pld well from what we saw 

Back four looked good - wait till Chilly and James are back. 

Looked abit more positive on the ball today

Not our worst game,in fact plenty to enjoy but the lack of intensity coming out for the 2nd half was poor. Just invited problems. Really need to get this midfield sorted out. Mase and havertz loose passing and procrastination in front of goal isn't helping either. Gallagher, I love his energy but I'm not sure there's much more to him than that if I'm honest. Hope I'm wrong. Mudryk...my word think we've a player there! Like to see him pushed right up tho. Not sure why he was camped on the halfway line most of the half, maybe it was tactical to keep tabs on Trent? Either way get that boy pushed right up top please. Badiashille also looks a good addition. At least we are starting to sort of look a reasonable side again. Onwards and upwards

Edited by ulsterchelsea

2 minutes ago, ulsterchelsea said:

Not our worst game,in fact plenty to enjoy but the lack of intensity coming out for the 2nd half was poor. Just invited problems. Really need to get this midfield sorted out. Mase and havertz loose passing and procrastination in front of goal isn't helping either. Mudryk...my word think we've a player there! Like to see him pushed right up tho. Not sure why he was camped on the halfway line most of the half, maybe it was tactical to keep tabs on Trent? Either way get that boy pushed right up top please. Badiashille also looks a good addition. At least we are starting to sort of look a reasonable side again. Onwards and upwards

rec

1 minute ago, ulsterchelsea said:

A problem we really need to address too. No proper number 9 here for years. Get a goalscorer in sharpish

The best thing we can do atm is stop giving game time to inept no.9s . Namely, our current no.9

7 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Arse can go 24 points above us on equal games

that is in only 20 games!!!!

their process is working

Yeah, and tbh they have had their process for a couple of years. 
If we can harvest of our process within 1-2 years we will be sooo set for the future with the organization Boehly is building.

I think the future is very bright and we will see huge improvements as soon as we get some first team players back in the squad and the likes of Mount, Gallagher and Ziyeh on the bench/sold.