Florent Malouda

Madmax

I see. Well I can't stop you there, but I won't. I would rather went my frustrations on a Man United fan then slack my own player who deserves a bit of respect.

Give us a manu dummy on this forum and I believe the rest of us will happily do the same

Hopefully he only has a few months left of his Chelsea career. He had spells between 2007 - 2010 where he was really good for us and quite devastating but he's just lost it now, he's getting worse and aint getting younger. He tried his best today but hinders our attacking more than helping.

He does more defensive work than all our attacking players.

I'm not sure if people are even watching him nowadays or just want to have their prejudice confirmed.

He does but does that change the fact that he does little for us offensively nowadays? I'm constantly trying to find the good he does up front but everytime I just can't help but agree with those who say it would be best if he left in the summer.

• 2 months later...

Think Malouda has had his day now, unfortunately he seems to have lost any kind of pace he once had and doesn't benefit out attacking force in the slightest anymore! He was very influential in our double winning season under Carlo and we won't forget that. A shame he has declined at such a rapid rate of knots but he has always maintained the highest level of professionalism and been a credit to the club when speaking publicly and conducting himself as a Chelsea player. My guess is he will either become a coach of some sorts or return to France and concentrate on helping out Dijon who he has helped financially!

What does he actually offer anymore?

Atleast last season he was making up for shite performances by scoring, this season all he does is take the ball pass it to the opposition or run into the first defender.

I prefer Kalou out of the 2, atleast he puts effort in and occasionaly makes something happen, Malouda offers us nothing going forward anymore.

Having said that i think he should play in the midfield 3 against Barca, he can still offer a defensive side to his game, something we are going to need big time in those 2 legs.

Am I the only Malouda fan left? Lol. I can understand why people have not bothered about him though, but I don't believe it's all his fault. If he was starting all the time I think he could be back to the old self he used to be. He's 31 now and I do see him leaving, he will be a player that I won't forget, that's for sure.

Am I the only Malouda fan left? Lol. I can understand why people have not bothered about him though, but I don't believe it's all his fault. If he was starting all the time I think he could be back to the old self he used to be. He's 31 now and I do see him leaving, he will be a player that I won't forget, that's for sure.

Probably true, but it might cost us a few results in the process...

Still, won't forget his contributions even if he leaves. Great player to watch on his day.