Florent Malouda

Madmax

http://www.fifa.com/...id=rssfeed&att=

If this is true then all I can say to our management is "what fucking planet are you fuckers on!"

He only wants to stay becuase it means he will be in the 2014 French world cup squad. Infact if I remember it last year he talked about this cute little plan where he would get an extention next year to make sure he stayed until 2014. Scrounging bastard.

I hope Chelsea let him go. For 2 reasons:

1) he is shit, therefore a waste of money

2) As long as he is at chelsea he will play ahead of the youngsters.

Well apparently he is getting a long term deal in September, don't know if anyone has said it yet but thats what I read.

Sometime our board need to fucking calm down with long term deals!! :rant:

I hope his replacement is not leftfooted! Really, why leftfooted players can not do anything with their right foot?! same for Mata, Sturridge and Lukaku! but on the other hand look at Drogba at 34 he smashes the ball with his left foot like he is natural leftfooty at Semi against Spurs!

From now on we should invest in right footed players only!

So true. I had a chat with my PE teacher few days ago and we both agreed that majority of left-footed players can't use their right leg to save their lives, whereas right-footed players can kill with their left. I'm sure it has to do with majority of players being right-footed, but still, you won't find many left-footed players having a good right.

So true. I had a chat with my PE teacher few days ago and we both agreed that majority of left-footed players can't use their right leg to save their lives, whereas right-footed players can kill with their left. I'm sure it has to do with majority of players being right-footed, but still, you won't find many left-footed players having a good right.

Yeah. That's why i hate Messi! every time you want to criticize a left foot player, they point out Messi as the best player in the world!

He is 32 in june? I thought he was 30. Damn...should be on the exit door, but if he is ready to accept a lesser role in the squad then it would be alright to keep him for a season for some squad depth and rotation.

Is there some kind of physiological reason for that? I notice lefties not using their right because for me using the left side is unnatural, but I could be wrong, maybe they really use their right less than right footed their left? I do notice, however, when right footed players use their left, and to me it seems to happen more often.

I hope his replacement is not leftfooted! Really, why leftfooted players can not do anything with their right foot?! same for Mata, Sturridge and Lukaku! but on the other hand look at Drogba at 34 he smashes the ball with his left foot like he is natural leftfooty at Semi against Spurs!

From now on we should invest in right footed players only!

ibdNNU6uZ4DOVv.gif

Obviously not at professional standard but i was left footed growing up. My football coach abd dad both pushed me to use my weaker right foot as much as possible and now i feel comfortable with both feet.

If i'm striking a ball with power such as shooting or a long pass i still prefer to use my left but if i'm playing a short pass i actually prefer my right! Weird that!

ibdNNU6uZ4DOVv.gif

One in a million strike.

Obviously not at professional standard but i was left footed growing up. My football coach abd dad both pushed me to use my weaker right foot as much as possible and now i feel comfortable with both feet.

If i'm striking a ball with power such as shooting or a long pass i still prefer to use my left but if i'm playing a short pass i actually prefer my right! Weird that!

It's a weird situation. Can't remember any left-footed Chelsea player with good right foot. And even if someone calls Messi into debate, show me goals from outside the box he scored with his right. If there are any goals he scored from outside.

One in a million strike.

It's a weird situation. Can't remember any left-footed Chelsea player with good right foot. And even if someone calls Messi into debate, show me goals from outside the box he scored with his right. If there are any goals he scored from outside.

He did chip the keeper with his right peg against Leverkusen...but that one doesn't count because we then dismantled them on route to becoming champions of europe :)

I'm agree with Manuf. just too rare! When i see him in action it's obvious he is not comfortable with his right unlike Drogba or Lampard whos i saw do odd things with their left!

One of the first few goals he scored for Chelsea came off his right. He can hit them when he needs to.