Florent Malouda

Madmax

I think Malouda should leave Chelsea,because he isn´t that creative player like two years ago,the other thing is that he is too slow for a winger.Maybe Anzhi or PSG make an offer...

So you think he is as comfotable as his left on the ball? if so certainly we're seeing things from different aspects here! :rolleyes:

No. Which is why we call his right foot his weaker foot.

Look, I don't expect him to be a two-footed player like the Brazilian Socrates, but I know he's not totally useless with his right like most people here would imagine.

No. Which is why we call his right foot his weaker foot.

Look, I don't expect him to be a two-footed player like the Brazilian Socrates, but I know he's not totally useless with his right like most people here would imagine.

I didn't say he is useless with his right, all i'm saying is that he doesn't have that grasp and grip over his right foot like Drogba or Lampard have with their left!

The only reason I can see Malouda staying is that the club plan to loan out De Bruyne next season. Malouda has already spent this season largely marginalised and would expect to next season also. He would provide an experienced backup option.

Whereas De Bruyne would benefit from football next season in a stronger league, to hopefully improve ready to come back the following season. I just wonder if he'll perhaps be used as a bargaining chip with teams for a player like Hazard, Hulk or Kagawa?!

However if this was the club's plan, I don't know why they don't sell Malouda and get some money for him. Offer Kalou a new contract and then move him on in a season or two when De Bruyne is ready, and also get some money for him too. Otherwise this way they will simply let Kalou and Malouda leave on free transfers at the end of their contracts.