Florent Malouda

Madmax

Maybe I was wrong about this thread. He's been useless. I know he's a great player and has more to offer though.

Your always wrong! :Goober:

But seriously we been wanting this guy out for some time. I am amazed some people still think wise. The same thing as Kalou, Bosingwa and Ferreira.

I love it how you come now and blame Malouda for a match that was stolen from us from that bold cunt. Malouda was bad in the 1st half but decent in 2nd. He is a 2nd choice player who is playing his last season for us.

Nobody is blaming Malouda, wtf? Does criticizing a player = blaming him for everything?

Nobody is blaming Malouda, wtf? Does criticizing a player = blaming him for everything?

My bad, I didn't write it well.

I love it how you come now and went your frustrations on Malouda for a match that was stolen from us from that bold cunt. Malouda was bad in the 1st half but decent in 2nd. He is a 2nd choice player who is playing his last season for us.

My bad, I didn't write it well.

I love it how you come now and went your frustrations on Malouda for a match that was stolen from us from that bold cunt. Malouda was bad in the 1st half but decent in 2nd. He is a 2nd choice player who is playing his last season for us.

Doesn't change the fact that he's shit, does it?

Merged the Don't give up on Malouda thread with Malouda thread because the point of the thread itself was lost due to bad performances by SloMo and probably even the author of the thread lost his faith in our stylish winger.

Doesn't change the fact that he's shit, does it?

Which is why we couldn't sell him due to his wages and which is why he will leave at the end of the season.

Which is why we couldn't sell him due to his wages and which is why he will leave at the end of the season.

Still doesn't change the fact, so we have the right to vent our frustration of a sub-par player who has the cojones to moan about little game time

Still doesn't change the fact, so we have the right to vent our frustration of a sub-par player

I see. Well I can't stop you there, but I won't. I would rather went my frustrations on a Man United fan then slack my own player who deserves a bit of respect.