Florent Malouda

Madmax

When Torres first arrived there was a sense of animosity from him as well, even if it weren't true, there was always some suspicion in his motives.

But then I think about all the things he's said to the media & how he's tried to manipulate the club into giving him a new contract, his 50-yard shots that go into orbit, his brainless decisions, his obvious discrimination against Torres, his selfish attitude in general, and the amount of wages he's on paralleled with the effort he puts in...... :wave: thanks for the memories but it's time for you to go, Flo Mo.

Hey guys... What are you both talking about? Tell me more.

Hey guys... What are you both talking about? Tell me more.

Don't you know ? Malouda is the ugly human being who didn't pass to Torres, and thus, because of the nasty French, the spaniard did a goalless one-goal half season at Chelsea. :ph34r:

:lol: in a nutshell, this ^.

Not that Torres isn't sh*t. Malouda just didn't help..

The sad thing is on top form he is fantastic, he was a joy to watch in the double winning season (especially at the back end) and the first few games of 2010/2011 when he scored 6 goals in 4 games but he hasn't been anywhere near as good since then and is 31, we aren't going to get much more out of him IMO he should have left instead of Zhirkov, i reckon Zhirkov could have come good this season :(

This is not a game of Fifa12 ... where you don't like players remove them... the club have a lot of factors to consider especially monetary ones. we spent 50 mil. on Torres and now what do you think will be his worth in the market ... 20 mil. max.? assuming we sell him who are you going to replace him with ? over the past few years, the prices of decent playing players have skyrocketed. And I don't think Roman has the patience to see our young talents mature in the club at the cost of Silverware.

Listen, Kalou Malouda and Drogba have to go. 2 of them are pretty ineffective and not in our manager's plans. Drogba on the other hand is 34 yrs old and we wont give him a 2 year deal.

Lampard, letting him go in the summer might allow our club to move on, plus he is aging too.

Torres is a catch 22 situation. I said IF he does not perform till the end of this season, we should try and sell him. 1 and a half years after joining, if nothing has happened for him, then he is not meant for our club.

BTW it does not have to be fifa12. Ferguson signed 6-8 players over the last year abd a half, or 2.

JESUS CHRIST I just realized that with Ramires now injured, this twat will probably be his "replacement"

You're being harsh. The few last games he played, he wasn't that bad. I would even dare to say that he was rather good in comparison with our squad's performances. Though, I accord you he won't have the impact in the midfield that Ramires can have.