Branislav Ivanovic

.Cee

Just watched the Porto match again on Chelsea TV.

Thought Branna played decent with hardly any errors.

Some great pressing and interceptions. Kept his position in relation to rest of back 4 well.

A couple of great crosses that deserved better.

Starting to look like his old self and let's hope this kick starts his form for the remainder of the season

Just watched the Porto match again on Chelsea TV.

Thought Branna played decent with hardly any errors.

Some great pressing and interceptions. Kept his position in relation to rest of back 4 well.

A couple of great crosses that deserved better.

Starting to look like his old self and let's hope this kick starts his form for the remainder of the season

I think he's probably getting back to his level towards the end of last season...nothing spectacular but at least solid.

We definitely need a replacement for him sooner, but for the time being he seems to have put his early season form (where he would crumble on sight of a running winger) behind him.

I think he's probably getting back to his level towards the end of last season...nothing spectacular but at least solid.

We definitely need a replacement for him sooner, but for the time being he seems to have put his early season form (where he would crumble on sight of a running winger) behind him.

typical of older players when their legs start to go: takes longer and longer to get to their norm.... until they no longer can.

this cunt should have been sacked instead

i'm so pissed off

he is done. aged, lost some pace and he was never good on teh ball to begin with.

the cunts who should have been sacked are CESC and COSTA.

for all his favouritism towards those fucking assholes, they are the main reason he got fired.

Ivanovic: "I can understand the frustration of the fans. I think we all know what Jose means to this club and nobody can change that." [sky]

Ivanovic: "For us players it was a very emotional day, but I think we have the support of everyone in the club." [sky]

Ivanovic: "This club does not deserve to be in the position we are now, but the only way to change this is we have to win the games." [sky]

Ivanovic: "Tthis club cannot be in the position it is now. I think we all deserve to be criticised and we all have responsibility." [sky]

Ivanovic: "I can understand the frustration of the fans. I think we all know what Jose means to this club and nobody can change that." [sky]

Ivanovic: "For us players it was a very emotional day, but I think we have the support of everyone in the club." [sky]

Ivanovic: "This club does not deserve to be in the position we are now, but the only way to change this is we have to win the games." [sky]

Ivanovic: "Tthis club cannot be in the position it is now. I think we all deserve to be criticised and we all have responsibility." [sky]

Google would really find value in employing you mate :clap::tiphat:

Funny how EVERY player including the likes of Terry says the same: that we were out of form.

Yet if we suddenly start winnig and play good from now on; the same time Jose was sacked; its pretty much clear WHOLE team was against Mou, exceptions being Willian Azpi and Tibo.

But still people will keep throwing shit on Hazard and Costa but not on Terry who might be involved too.

Nows heres one player who was a bit of a transformation today. Not only the goal, but actually looking up before he crossed the ball, and seemed to have regained a bit of pace.

I still wouldnt believe the ridiculous rumour about him and Eva though.....

Hopefully Hiddink doesn't restrict our team playing a RB as LB and either sticks with Ivanovic as right back or plays Azpi as right back with Baba on the other side because despite the success Azpi has had at LB his attacking input has been frighteningly poor (which cant be helped we all know he isn't Maicon or Roberto Carlos but still) as a natural LB could help Eden out big time.

Funny how EVERY player including the likes of Terry says the same: that we were out of form.

Yet if we suddenly start winnig and play good from now on; the same time Jose was sacked; its pretty much clear WHOLE team was against Mou, exceptions being Willian Azpi and Tibo.

But still people will keep throwing shit on Hazard and Costa but not on Terry who might be involved too.

Thats not how cause and effect work. Players returning to good form after Mou gets sacked does not necessarily mean the reason behind it was due to them being against Mou

read this and you will understand: https://explorable.com/cause-and-effect