Branislav Ivanovic

.Cee

I said it before his injury and I'll say it again: He was being scapegoated by everyone because it is much easier to pin all the blame on one player rather than think about all the factors and issues.

And that's not defend him or his performances. But he just has't been as bad as people have made him out to be (or at least not as worse than the past couple of seasons...)

.and Jose is to fault for this too. He is playing exactly the same every f... game..we have no game plan, no ideas, it seems like noone.knows what he should do on the pitch...Agree and alot of the teams we play have identified that this season ffs ,we as a club again when Champions should have kicked on and added 3 world class players to our starting 11 that would have strengthened us and added to the team and how we want to play,now we are struggling on too many points that are adding up to this mess of the start of season.

I said it before his injury and I'll say it again: He was being scapegoated by everyone because it is much easier to pin all the blame on one player rather than think about all the factors and issues.

And that's not defend him or his performances. But he just has't been as bad as people have made him out to be (or at least not as worse than the past couple of seasons...)

Unfortunate to say but you have been been proven right. He was bad but he was used as a scapegoat when the problems have been much depeer than Ivanovic. It starts from the defence to midfield to attack to the MANAGER.

Unfortunate to say but you have been been proven right. He was bad but he was used as a scapegoat when the problems have been much depeer than Ivanovic. It starts from the defence to midfield to attack to the MANAGER.

He still shouldn't be starting for us though

He has been tho, but he was never the reason our overall defence is so bad, I mean we broke defensive records in Joses first coming with fullback positions being the chink in our armour.

Branislav Ivanovic is wanted by Inter Milan boss Roberto Mancini.
angry-mourinho.jpg

The 31-year-old will be a free agent in the summer when his Chelsea contract expires and Mancini is already plotting to take him to the San Siro.

His interest in the defender has been relayed and the Italian giants are hopeful that a deal can be struck.

CMimrp4WEAAOMHk.jpg

Ivanovic, who has suffered an alarming dip in form this season, had hoped to earn a new deal under Jose Mourinho at Stamford Bridge.

Inter+Milan+Training+Press+Conference+jc

But Chelsea’s policy when it comes to players over the age of 30 is that contract extensions will not be discussed until the February of the final year of their deal. If the decision is taken not to offer him a new contract then Inter will be waiting to snap him up.

1097742-17422359-640-360.jpg

Apologies for the long post :D

• 3 weeks later...

Roberto Mancini will attempt to lure Branislav Ivanovic to Inter Milan by offering him a lucrative TWO year deal. [Mirror]

Ivanovic hoped to have extended his 7-year Stamford Bridge stay by now but he hasn't yet been offered a new deal by the Blues. #CFC