Branislav Ivanovic

.Cee

You've got to give it to him though, he gets in some great positions! The space he finds in the box, was so easily picked out today by our attacking players. It really would be interesting to play him just on attack - Dani Alvez style. Obviously he'd have to work on his final ball, but if you free him off defensive duties?

Frustrating as usual, but frustratingly good? Lol

(Or am I just too stoned?

The best part is Mourinho still clapping lmao :lol:

Exactly this. This is the level we have reached, players like Ivanovic walk back into the team, this points directly at JM for doing it.

How on earth you bench Azpilicueta for this guy is fucking beyond me.

His shot on the dying minutes of the game sums up who he is for us in recent times. Sigh..

And he had the front to have a go at the crowd when all through this fucking mess our supporters have remained loyal and true.

Should never ever of been given the VC role, absolute joke.

And he had the front to have a go at the crowd when all through this fucking mess our supporters have remained loyal and true.

Should never ever of been given the VC role, absolute joke.

What did he do? I didn't see it.

Threw his arm up and said something because they groaned about him shooting from miles out.

That shot was amazingly wide, so wide that it ended up as one of the most ridiculous shots I've seen. He deserved the crowds reaction for that.

https://vine.co/v/i77TVbmlXth

Not heard the crowd so audibly (and visibly) irritated at a player like that in a while.

Cheap attempt at emulating Essien against Arsenal. It was almost as bad as that John O'Shea shot that went out for a throw-in (EDIT: Scratch that, just rewatched the video, nothing comes close to O'Shea's shot going closer to his own goal).

Another big sigh from the crowd I remember was when Fabregas played a non-pass in the box for a goalkick. Zero cohesion.

Do you guys think he stands off crosses because that's what every other team does for him? Maybe he thinks it's OK?

Seriously, the amount of space Bournemouth gave him was ridiclous. They avoided him like the plague whenever he had the ball because they knew he would fucking waste it...they were right. José is very 'special' indeed if he plays him against Porto - it'll be like begging for the sack.

Do you guys think he stands off crosses because that's what every other team does for him? Maybe he thinks it's OK?

Seriously, the amount of space Bournemouth gave him was ridiclous. They avoided him like the plague whenever he had the ball because they knew he would fucking waste it...they were right. José is very 'special' indeed if he plays him against Porto - it'll be like begging for the sack.

At some point in the game there was about 8-10 yards between him with the ball and the nearest man, he still managed to hit the player despite this. This all makes it worse when you have Azpilicueta sat on the bench watching it all unfold.