Branislav Ivanovic

.Cee

FRAUD.

pls drop his miserable ass already , inept performance week after week this season making a joke of himself more and more......this shit is not even funny anymore!!

scapegoat again. By all means wasn't the worst today. Yes he shouldn't be starting at a club like this and out of position but today he put in a decent performance and was not at fault at all for any of the goals or our erratic offensive display. Criticizing him is ok, but pretending his selection would be our only problem completely misses the point. Our deficiencies go far deeper than him.

scapegoat again. By all means wasn't the worst today. Yes he shouldn't be starting at a club like this and out of position but today he put in a decent performance and was not at fault at all for any of the goals or our erratic offensive display. Criticizing him is ok, but pretending his selection would be our only problem completely misses the point. Our deficiencies go far deeper than him.

I hate him.

he has been shit...from what i have seen.

He's so slow.

A fullback.

Only at Chelsea.

I don't even blame him. He tries. But he should've been let go or replaced as a starter a long time ago. He played his part in last season's title but it's not like it would not have been won without him.

Tbh, I've actually passed the stage of being mad at Ivanovic. Now I'm just mostly embarrassed for him.

Seriously, if I were in his shoes, particularly in that first half, I would have just walked off the field to save any remaining dignity.

Tbh, I've actually passed the stage of being mad at Ivanovic. Now I'm just mostly embarrassed for him.

Seriously, if I were in his shoes, particularly in that first half, I would have just walked off the field to save any remaining dignity.

he considers it for about a sec then he remembers the number of zeroes on his paycheck.

First manager didn't drop him because his 80% of his game plan revolved around Ivanovic winning headers.

New manager is just too new to know any better.

Gus was the one would originally gave him his chance, but should have seen enough to see he's past his best.