Leeds United 3 - 0 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

Gallagher/Loftus Cheek likely to start in CM. Probably the latter, with Azpi returning to CB position and James moving out wide.

Need to see more from Mount in terms of end product. I guess Tuchel might still continue with Havertz, but if he doesn't have any direct goal involvement in this game, he should consider giving an opportunity to Broja.

2 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

Gallagher/Loftus Cheek likely to start in CM. Probably the latter, with Azpi returning to CB position and James moving out wide.

Need to see more from Mount in terms of end product. I guess Tuchel might still continue with Havertz, but if he doesn't have any direct goal involvement in this game, he should consider giving an opportunity to Broja.

This game is perfect for Broja and Leeds high line. 

Mendy 

Dave Silva Koulibaly 

James Jorginho Gallagher Cucurella 

Mount Broja Sterling 

Bamford has apparently ruled himself out for this with another injury. Raphinha gone.

That’s their two best attacking players from recent seasons not playing. We should be really asserting ourselves like we did against Spuds and winning this comfortably.

58 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Bamford has apparently ruled himself out for this with another injury. Raphinha gone.

That’s their two best attacking players from recent seasons not playing. We should be really asserting ourselves like we did against Spuds and winning this comfortably.

Haven't they brought a number of new players to make themselves overall a bit better than relying on two players? Not seen Leeds apart from highlights, but what I have read has told me they have more of a functioning team this year. 

That said, we should be winning this one. 

Team

Mendy

James Silva K2 

RLC Gallagher Jorgi Cucu

Mount Kai Sterling

Edited by King Kante

1 hour ago, milka said:

Mendy

-----Azpi---Thiago--Koulibaly

-------James---RLC--Jorginho--Cucurella

------Mount--Sterling--Pulisic

Pulisic out. Can see it being the same lineup as Spurs with Gallagher in midfield. 

Edited by MoroccanBlue