Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

1 hour ago, Blues Forever said:

Abraham is getting closer to becoming Roma's new striker. He will join Roma for €40m + add-ons. Chelsea will include a buy-back clause set above €55m.

Good to see the club cover their tracks if the unthinkable happens.

6 minutes ago, whats happening said:

i will never forgive us for not signing haaland :(

Was never going to happen. Chelsea offer €130M, knowing agent fee will be at least €30M and father €20M. That is at least €180M outlay before salary and there was no counter. I would say we offered more than anyone expected from anyone this window.

I actually like Chels even more for not buying hyped poster boys like PSG, Real, Barca and co do. I enjoy underdogs like Kova, Silva and even Lukaku way more, than FIFA-style bs, not to mention not dealing with Raiola is always a reason to respect the club.

32 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Was never going to happen. Chelsea offer €130M, knowing agent fee will be at least €30M and father €20M. That is at least €180M outlay before salary and there was no counter. I would say we offered more than anyone expected from anyone this window.

OLBG’s study claims Raiola makes £796,345 for every deal he makes - that’s in comparison to Jorge Mendes, who cashes in around £505,307 and the £153,073 Jonathan Barnett brings in per deal.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/mino-raiola-salary-paul-pogba-24599658

You guys are extremely overstating Raiola. He has been made a much bigger villain than he really is.

26 minutes ago, whats happening said:

they would've negotiated if we have put more money on the table.

You don't know that, do we? The Athletic's reporters said Dortmund refused to negotiate and neither Haaland nor Raiola pushed for the move to happen, unlike Lukaku in the other situation. That suggests Haaland isn't desperate to join us and wants to have the club of his choosing next year.

People just need to stop thinking that clubs will automatically big money for their players. Clubs like Dortmund aren't stupid. They are well managed and they would have assessed all the possible scenarios over selling Haaland this summer and next summer. Yes, it may look stupid that they will receive less money when they sell him next summer but he is too important for them, especially having sold Sancho. Retaining him means they will give themselves a high chance of finishing in the Top 4 again (getting all that CL money) and maybe another cup to go with their sporting ambition. It will also give them time to assess the market for a new striker. 

50 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

OLBG’s study claims Raiola makes £796,345 for every deal he makes - that’s in comparison to Jorge Mendes, who cashes in around £505,307 and the £153,073 Jonathan Barnett brings in per deal.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/mino-raiola-salary-paul-pogba-24599658

You guys are extremely overstating Raiola. He has been made a much bigger villain than he really is.

Nobody is calling him a villain? Those are the numbers he put out there.