Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

With the Gordon bid, it seems that we can't really get Fofana, so Reece will probably be RCB most of the times, with Gordon and RLC as RWB?

Also: saying we don't really need De Jong bc of our packed midfield turned out to be wrong after only 2 games. Our midfield is injury prone af, so a midfielder should be a priority imo, also considering that Kante and Jorhingo would probably leave next summer.

If I could choose between Fofana or De Jong, I would take De Jong 100%. De Jong, or another midfielder, should be priority #2 (after striker^^) 

13 minutes ago, Gundalf said:

With the Gordon bid, it seems that we can't really get Fofana, so Reece will probably be RCB most of the times, with Gordon and RLC as RWB?

Nothing is suggesting the Fofana pursuit is being abandoned. Lots of credible sources (Fabrizio Romano, Ben Jacobs) have just today said the club are expected to go back in with an improved bid this week.

21 minutes ago, Gundalf said:

Also: saying we don't really need De Jong bc of our packed midfield turned out to be wrong after only 2 games. Our midfield is injury prone af, so a midfielder should be a priority imo, also considering that Kante and Jorhingo would probably leave next summer.

If I could choose between Fofana or De Jong, I would take De Jong 100%. De Jong, or another midfielder, should be priority #2 (after striker^^) 

Maybe the guy from Aston Villa or inter Milan will play 

16 minutes ago, Mário César said:

what is gordon position?

reece james back up? 

If I'm not mistaken he's mostly played as a LW for Everton. Sometimes RW and even a few matches up front as a nine. Never as a wing-back though.

17 minutes ago, Mário César said:

what is gordon position?

reece james back up? 

RW. He will be our 5th choice forward i think behind sterling, Kai, mount, broja. 

As well as being a decent option for a rwb back up. If the numbers of 25m + add ons are right, not a poor deal. He will be far better as a back up than ziyech or Puli. 

Offers for Aubameyang, Fofana and Casadei to be made this week according to Matt Law. Club also thinking about whether to make another offer for Gordon or if it's getting too expensive.