Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

8 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Just get a twitter account and start following the most reliable people. Romano, Ornstein, Law, Absolute Chelsea (somewhat reliable), etc,etc. 

Twitter is literally the a modern version of what ClubCall was in the 80's and 90's. 95% of everything written and said is total and utterly BS in order to get followers and clicks to obtain revenue of the individual in question and the other 5% is truth/half-truths to prevent people from realising they're lining the pockets of people that know only slightly more than the average Joe in the Street as it provides the clubs in question with a little more revenue/advertising. 

5 hours ago, Kong said:

For a season I think a poacher is what we need, havertz is bascally a ghost around the box, also when he presses he just gives fouls away constantly.

Nah, feck PEA he is both toxic and over the hill. If we are going down this route only CR7 is the one worth doing this for as he is still leagues ahead of PEA. PEA in 2022 is like Higuain circa 2017. 

5 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

Aubameyang is terrible. His legs have gone, he is old, toxic and the mother of big game chokers 

Yep, he sure is. 

2 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

It’s petty but I don’t want us to buy any player from Barca at all. Let them crash and burn. Just wait till they fail to register and then maybe poach some. Just don’t help them out of their misery 

I am with you. People are getting the lube out and tossing themselves silly about a glamour signing but aren't seeing the big picture.

Literally Barca are on the precipice of being totally fecked; I.e. not being able to register any of their Summer signings of near €200m (and then face legal suits from the clubs who won't be paid) and then have the banks run on them; Fitch for instance pulled their near junk BBB- rating from them recently,  thus meaning they now have a de facto junk credit rating. 

In no shape or form should anyone be doing them a favour. Unless they sell out to a Oil Baron or get a bailout from the Spanish Govt they are facing liquidation. This Summer from them imo, has been one last crap shoot to pretend that everything is fine and that they're still a big enough brand to not be sucked into liquidation/have to have a mega fire sale and deal with a Leeds circa 2003 situation on steroids. 

Edited by King Kante

4 hours ago, Vegetable said:

First one is fair, second one is rather insulting, yet nothing better than some "out of context Ekstraklasa" when in need of good laugh.

Anyway, I feel like we somehow became replacement for United BS linking with anyone alive for clickbait. "Chelsea is considering" seems to pretty much translate to some random Twitter bloke considering his life choices during morning sitting on toilet

it's not insulting, it is the truth, before the Hoops, he was playing for Legia Warsaw in, ...... tadaaaaaah, the Polish league

Josip Juranovic of Legia seen during the Polish Supercup 2020 final...  Nyhetsfoto - Getty Images

Edited by Vesper

2 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

Fdj is an alright player but I don’t see yet how he solves any of our problems.

Really? He can actually carry the ball, shoot, and distribute it very well. 

That is 2 more things he does better than Jorgi. Not only that, he is super creative and able to pick passes out going forward. Creating chances is something we lack. 

4 hours ago, Kong said:

Does any 1 think we are actually going to get FDJ? 

70-30. 70 he stays

I do think that any hint of a move and we will be on it.  Catalan based Sport again reporting tomorrow on their front page that we have almost agreed 80m euros, and just waiting for FDJ and agent to agree terms with us. Either way, this saga is heading to its end

Plus, we all agreed Boehly's visit to Spain wasn't just for a "meal" or to sell azpi [clearly as he stayed] or Alonso.  I always suspected FDJ was discussed. Because even at that time, links to us were around.   Nobody turns up to a meal, with a stack of documents under their arm..... It was business related, too

I wouldn't rule out Utd completely, either.  I think people may be slightly jumping the gun re. him not going there.

Edited by ChelseaFanUK

2 hours ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

I wouldn't rule out Utd completely, either.  I think people may be slightly jumping the gun re. him not going there

I heard a Dutch journalist speaking about this yesterday. He was absolutely convinced that De Jong has made a commitment to United, and more particularly to Ten Hag. The journo was confident that if FDJ leaves Barca he will be Old Trafford bound.

Edited by OhForAGreavsie

I know it's off subject but what about this to Gigsy.

Must be the air in Manchester, what with Greenwood and Mendy

I used to be cruel to my woman
I beat her and kept her apart from the things that she loved
Man, I was mean but I'm changing my scene
And I'm doing the best that I can (Fool, you fool)

Edited by bigbluewillie

12 hours ago, Blues Forever said:

Sending Connor on loan is going to send such a bad message to the youth at the club. If a great PL loan is not enough to get a crack in the Chelsea first-team then what will it take? Hope the club doesn't do this even if they get in FdJ