Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

4 minutes ago, milka said:

Christensen and Franck Kessié could leave Barcelona as free agents if they are not registered before Saturday. The club is concerned. {ESPN}

I hope 😄

Everyone affiliated with that team can go choke on a bag of dicks.

4 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Tbh i'd just let Ross see out his contact. For all his flaws he does tend to have a month a season he plays quite well, if this time round it comes when Mount is gassed after a long world cup he could come in handy one more time.

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

This bloke is Championship quality at best, is basically a Polish League player

First one is fair, second one is rather insulting, yet nothing better than some "out of context Ekstraklasa" when in need of good laugh.

Anyway, I feel like we somehow became replacement for United BS linking with anyone alive for clickbait. "Chelsea is considering" seems to pretty much translate to some random Twitter bloke considering his life choices during morning sitting on toilet

1 hour ago, Mário César said:

Hope not :( 

I’d prefer to keep him and sell Jorginho or Kante but don’t see offloading any of those two being an easy deal to get done. And they do have big game performances in them which Conor doesnt really have experience of.. Where as Conor going on loan would be something that should be quick to complete. 
I could live with de Jong coming and Conor leaving for a season or even better until January so he can get into the England WC squad.

But under no circumstances would i want him to leave permanently.which probably isnt gonna be the case but you never fookin’ know for sure with us.

9 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

It’s petty but I don’t want us to buy any player from Barca at all. Let them crash and burn. Just wait till they fail to register and then maybe poach some. Just don’t help them out of their misery 

Nah, get FDJ and send them Alonso to compound their misery. 

De Jong’s agent is in Barcelona to conclude talks with Barça for De Jong, and a decision is set to be made in a matter of hours or days. Barça have practically reached a transfer agreement with Chelsea.

Chelsea and Barca’s deal for Frenkie is advanced, something interesting will “Probably” happen tonight. (
@gerardromero
) #CFC 🔵

9 minutes ago, Kong said:

Does any 1 think we are actually going to get FDJ? 

I’m still extremely skeptical that we’re prepared to pay huge money + his lost wages for a player in a position we’re currently loaded in. Not when we still really need a CB.

21 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I’m still extremely skeptical that we’re prepared to pay huge money + his lost wages for a player in a position we’re currently loaded in. Not when we still really need a CB.

Time will tell I guess alot of smoke tho 

3 hours ago, Vesper said:

Fuck this shit!

Really starting to get get annoyed. This bloke is Championship quality at best, is basically a Polish League player, has ZERO big league experience, is another short ass fullback, 27yo in 6 days, so will be worth next to nothing in 2, 3 years.

WTF 

And for the record, I was not against buying Cucu, I just had a major issue with the price (most ever paid in global football history for a fullback) and then with people saying he was an acceptable left CENTRE BACK option at 1.72m. I do not have issue with his skillset.

Now this Juranovic? Deffo have issues with his talent level.

People said the same of van Dijk, Forster and Wanyana who went on and played very good PL careers moving from Celtic.

Juranovic is a pretty solid player but not Chelsea level. Mid table team yes, he’d be a very astute signing for some clubs. But the jump he’d need to make, I cannot envisage it based on what I seen of him last season.

The links to us, United and Atletico Madrid earlier in the window are/were a bit odd I thought. Was rumblings re Juventus monitoring him too but not surely how true they were. 

He is definitely not a championship player though. Watched a lot of Celtic games last season and he’s definitely good enough to play in the PL for a team between 8-14th.

They’ve got a cracking song for him at Celtic Park too 😂

30 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Fdj is an alright player but I don’t see yet how he solves any of our problems.

From watching a ton of footage of him over the past few days he looks to me like the ideal Jorginho upgrade. He’s not really flashy or spectacular. He just looks fantastic at keeping the game ticking over. You can’t really press him because he’s so comfortable in those situations and can carry the ball forward very well unlike J5.

What separates him from Jorgi and the reason I suspect we’re so interested in him is that he’s also extremely mobile. Don’t think Tuchel wants to see us get shredded through the middle any longer when we dominate possession and turn the ball over.