Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

We're setting ourselves up for disappointment if we keep pushing for de Jong despite his clear intention to remain at Barcelona regardless of how bad things might be.  

22 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Auba signing for me feels a lot like Higuain. Will probably score a handful of goals but isn’t going to change our fortunes at all.

Underwhelming. Not many other options, though.

This couldn't be further from the case. There are plenty of options that could do a job in the meantime.

Lack of WC options is another thing, which isn't something we're intent on going after anyway.

Edited by LAM09

What website you guys use to get reliable Chelsea news?

Skysports website is so United bias. More articles for United then any other team and getting tired of that. 

If United players fart, they write an article about that. 

Not worth my time anymore going there. 

Just now, Fernando said:

What website you guys use to get reliable Chelsea news?

Skysports website is so United bias. More articles for United then any other team and getting tired of that. 

If United players fart, they write an article about that. 

Not worth my time anymore going there. 

Just get a twitter account and start following the most reliable people. Romano, Ornstein, Law, Absolute Chelsea (somewhat reliable), etc,etc. 

14 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

I mean he would just be backup but this guy has never played in a top league at age 26. We really are fishing now 

I don't believe it. Think we've seen enough to suggest Tuchel wants to rely on RLC at RWB depth. 

I think the Christensen and Kessie story is scaremongering and won't happen.

However if it did, the club and Christensen shouldn't feel any shame to bring him back here. It would solve a problem area we're trying to throw serious money at currently.