Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

really is amazing how few big guns are left who would move (not just to us, I mean anywhere) in all positions

Inter has the most, and as soo as one big one leaves, they will keep the rest I am pretty sure

not counting

Florian Wirtz  (injured atm)

Federico Chiesa (injured atm)  

this ranking it straight from T-Markt valuations top 300

bold are Chels possibles

many of these will soon move I wager

only 35 left (some deals that are basically done I left off)

and that 35 number is listing some who are not yet even big guns (but have  potential to be and are listed only due to ties with us, I made these blue)

remove 3 of the 4 Inter players and these 4 in blue, and you are down to only 28 big names left who could move, 27 if Kane stays

I expect by the end of next summer at the latest, most on this list will have moved (the main ones who are most likely to stay are Kane, 2 of the 4 Inter lads, Oyarzabal, Oblak, and Gavi, IF Gavi renews, which is VERY likely, unfortunately)

Mohamed Salah
Harry Kane 
Raheem Sterling
Jude Bellingham  
Christopher Nkunku 

Sadio Mané 
Lautaro Martínez   
Declan Rice 

João Félix  
Rafael Leão  
Matthijs de Ligt 

Sergej Milinković-Savić 
Nicolò Barella
Victor Osimhen   
Milan Skriniar 
Serge Gnabry 
Gavi  (will likely renew, I wager)
Moussa Diaby   
Mikel Oyarzabal   
Frenkie de Jong 
Alessandro Bastoni    
Youri Tielemans     
Richarlison    
Gabriel Jesus
Raphinha  

Jan Oblak  (only remotely WC GK remotely available) 
Robert Lewandowski 
Bremer   
Josko Gvardiol   
Yves Bissouma    
Jarrod Bowen 

Kalidou Koulibaly 
Ousmane Dembélé    

Houssem Aouar   
Merih Demiral 

12 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Liverpool - Nunez, Carvalho

City - Haaland, Alvarez 

Chelsea - Billy Gilmour extension. 

It actually feels like the Twitter admin was having a bit of fun with the “good start to the week” tweet. 🤣

On the day where City unveil Haaland and the day Liverpool will likely announce their shiny new €100m striker Nuñez, we hype up an extension for a player who probably won’t play at all for us this coming season.

As I said before, Boehly and his team will need some time to find their feet. We should brace ourselves for a frustrating transfer window and a write-off season. Even if we make a few decent signings, with Kante falling of a cliff fitness-wise, an age and WC-induced decline by Thiago and the loss of Rüdiger who we will not be able to adequately replace anyway, we will be a lot less competitive than last season. Hopefully we can use this to integrate some academy graduates and build solid economic foundations for the future.

Genuinely recommend everyone to avoid frustration, not check transfer news every day and lower expections for the window and next season. Sadly, the club is deep under water atm and will not be able to drag itself out in just one window or two. KTBFFH

7 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Being away from the pack (Liverpool/City) isn't the issue, its allowing Spurs, Arsenal, and United to leapfrog us. 

We've already seen the damage it does to clubs who finish outside the Top 4. They stay there.

Arsenal have Arteta and are extending the likes of Nketiah and Elnenny.

United have far too much to do and owners that won't do it.

The only danger is Spurs which would even still keep us in top 4.

7 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Arsenal have Arteta and are extending the likes of Nketiah and Elnenny.

United have far too much to do and owners that won't do it.

The only danger is Spurs which would even still keep us in top 4.

Arsenal get Jesus and Tielemans would have me worry. That Saliba bloke also looks miles better than Ben White. Arteta factor is a shout but they are getting increasingly better as a side. 

Going into the season with the same midfield and attack is genuine suicide. 

4 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Arsenal get Jesus and Tielemans would have me worry. That Saliba bloke also looks miles better than Ben White. Arteta factor is a shout but they are getting increasingly better as a side. 

Going into the season with the same midfield and attack is genuine suicide. 

On paper or practice? On paper they're miles better than the team Emery took to 5th but they've only just matched that after 2 and a half years of Arteta. He's always going to hold them back.

The stars couldn't have aligned any better for Arsenal last season.

We were dealing with sanctions, half empty home games and in general just an incredibly depressive mood around the club on the backdrop of constant negative media reports regarding Roman and if there would even be a club next season. On top of this we were going deep in all competitions fighting on all fronts whilst our league form completely nose dived.

Arsenal had nothing but the league to concentrate on and in general a feel good attitude around the club where a lot of their fans on social media fancied themselves easing into a 3rd place finish above us last season.

We got dragged back into Spurs and Arsenal last season through our own form as opposed to some monster run of form from either of them. They both showed during the run in they can't be fully trusted, especially Arsenal. I don't see them having a better opportunity next season than they did this last, and they didn't take it.

Liverpool and City really have it all sorted at the moment don't they. Ahh it's painful to watch. God pray this Dembele lad comes in and hits his best form avoiding injuries all season.. 

1 minute ago, DDA said:

Liverpool and City really have it all sorted at the moment don't they. Ahh it's painful to watch. God pray this Dembele lad comes in and hits his best form avoiding injuries all season.. 

We look a long way off currently but things can easily swing with a couple of big decisions. 

Nobody knows yet how the Haaland and Nunez signings will work for City and Liverpool as on paper both don't look typical players to slot seamlessly into their systems. Both may need a period of adaptation or tweaking of systems which could impact either and it also looks possible both may lose some players they perhaps don't want to this summer whilst also taking into account some of the key players on either side are now reaching an age where they may well have hit their peak and could end up coming back down the other side at any point.

On our side sometimes it can just take a couple of signings to spark something. Like you said citing Dembele, an attacker comes in and hits the ground running, key players stay fit and those younger ones like Mount, James, Havertz, etc hit another gear next season. I'm personally not expecting miracles next season and anything beyond top 4 and a couple of cup runs or a cup win would be fantastic but I'm also excited to see what the new ownership can bring and what Tuchel can do with and to this squad now he's been here 18 months and looks like being given a greater say in the direction the club should head in. 

41 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

We look a long way off currently but things can easily swing with a couple of big decisions. 

Nobody knows yet how the Haaland and Nunez signings will work for City and Liverpool as on paper both don't look typical players to slot seamlessly into their systems. Both may need a period of adaptation or tweaking of systems which could impact either and it also looks possible both may lose some players they perhaps don't want to this summer whilst also taking into account some of the key players on either side are now reaching an age where they may well have hit their peak and could end up coming back down the other side at any point.

On our side sometimes it can just take a couple of signings to spark something. Like you said citing Dembele, an attacker comes in and hits the ground running, key players stay fit and those younger ones like Mount, James, Havertz, etc hit another gear next season. I'm personally not expecting miracles next season and anything beyond top 4 and a couple of cup runs or a cup win would be fantastic but I'm also excited to see what the new ownership can bring and what Tuchel can do with and to this squad now he's been here 18 months and looks like being given a greater say in the direction the club should head in. 

Also not to mention, despite all his personal stats Dortmund actually regressed as a team after signing Haaland. In his first full season they scored less goals as a team, finished outside the top 2 and lost more games than any other season since 2008 bar the bizarre Klopp final one.

He won't be a flop that's for sure but if he's that good that he's guaranteed to make City (even more) untouchable for the next ten years then surely he would have dragged Dortmund to atleast one title or at the very least a close race with Bayern?

Speaking of Bayern, his record against them fits quite well with what I'm trying to say, 5 goals in 7 games but still lost every single time.

20 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Also not to mention, despite all his personal stats Dortmund actually regressed as a team after signing Haaland. In his first full season they scored less goals as a team, finished outside the top 2 and lost more games than any other season since 2008 bar the bizarre Klopp final one.

He won't be a flop that's for sure but if he's that good that he's guaranteed to make City (even more) untouchable for the next ten years then surely he would have dragged Dortmund to atleast one title or at the very least a close race with Bayern?

Speaking of Bayern, his record against them fits quite well with what I'm trying to say, 5 goals in 7 games but still lost every single time.

I think he was one of the main reasons dortmund are where they are, I get what your saying  but takes more then just 1 player to drag any team to a title.  Also I am a true believer defenders and keepers win you titles not strikers. 

Edited by Kong

59 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Nobody knows yet how the Haaland and Nunez signings will work for City and Liverpool as on paper both don't look typical players to slot seamlessly into their systems

City maybe but Nunez will fit Liverpool like a glove. I would bet my house on him having a stand out debut season. The way he plays is in terms of aggression, tenacity and gile is everything Liverpool embody. With the amount of attacking phases they turn out every single game, he is guaranteed to put the ball in the net. Its alot easier for a player to settle into a squad that is already brimming with confidence. It's the perfect storm there at the moment.

15 hours ago, DDA said:

This Bremer fella looks decent in his youtube highlights... has anyone seen any matches of him and if so do his youtube highlights show the real Bremer??

There is a reason a quite a few teams are in for him he’s solid and learning his trade as a CB in Italy is definitely a bonus.

19 minutes ago, DDA said:

City maybe but Nunez will fit Liverpool like a glove. I would bet my house on him having a stand out debut season. The way he plays is in terms of aggression, tenacity and gile is everything Liverpool embody. With the amount of attacking phases they turn out every single game, he is guaranteed to put the ball in the net. Its alot easier for a player to settle into a squad that is already brimming with confidence. It's the perfect storm there at the moment.

He has characteristics that will suit Liverpool like you mentioned with regards to his willingness to press but from what I've seen he doesn't have the technical qualities and efficiency of a Firmino to link the play, and excel in a deeper selfless role. He will be more of a genuine number 9 for Liverpool. Will it mean him looking to occupy many of the spaces Salah, Mane, etc have been afforded with a false 9 set up over the years. Or if he's coming in to play a similar role to Firmino, will he be capable of playing that way and dropping deep to help create with the ball and make space for others.

It was just one game. I had read that Nunez has problems with his first touch at times, ball rolling to far ahead for him to control. The USMNT played Uruguay a few weeks ago and it was that way most of the game. He had great movement though, very very active player.