Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

42 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Perhaps there's a get out clause?

Meanwhile, does anyone else have a deep uncomfortable feeling in the pit of the stomach about what Bissouma might accomplish at Spurs? I'm not happy.

people laugh at me (and it certainly is not the only reason, not even the main one) BUT that gorgeous new monster stadium DEFFO helps spuds pull players

fuckers

these are every single big name player (all positions) who would probably cone here now, the list is already shrinking more and more each day

bold are ones who will soon come off it (and NOT to us, I wager)

some of the ones not in bold are insanely expensive and/or hard AF to pull, I will put them in italics

plus no way all 4 Inter players leave

only 6 on the list are neither bold, not italicised (3 CBs, 3 wingers)

Raheem Sterling
Jude Bellingham  
Christopher Nkunku 
Lautaro Martínez   
Declan Rice 

Rafael Leão  
Matthijs de Ligt 
Sergej Milinković-Savić 
Nicolò Barella
Victor Osimhen   
Milan Skriniar 

Serge Gnabry 
Gavi  (will very likely renew)
Moussa Diaby   
Alessandro Bastoni    
Gabriel Jesus

Raphinha  
Robert Lewandowski 

Bremer   
Josko Gvardiol (expensive)      
Jarrod Bowen 
Kalidou Koulibaly 
Ousmane Dembélé     
Merih Demiral 

All 3 of the other top 4 teams have now strengthened. Whereas we have taken a significant step back so far.

Obviously we will sign players, but the club have known for months that CB’s are needed and yet we haven’t signed even a single one yet.

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

All 3 of the other top 4 teams have now strengthened. Whereas we have taken a significant step back so far.

Obviously we will sign players, but the club have known for months that CB’s are needed and yet we haven’t signed even a single one yet.

But this happens quite a lot these summers. Everyone panics when not much is done..get told not to. Then gets to deadline and not much has changed..hopefully be different this time but who knows! 

Inter Legened Beppe Bergomi: “Better To Sell Skriniar Than Bastoni, I’m In Favour Of A Romelu Lukaku Return”

https://sempreinter.com/2022/06/14/inter-legened-beppe-bergomi-better-to-sell-skriniar-than-bastoni-im-in-favour-of-a-romelu-lukaku-return/

Tbh, we are going to take a while to get our transfers done. We have just had a change in ownership and we have a lot of issues in terms of contracts and deadwood. For me, the most pressing concern is James and Mount. They need to be pinned down to new contracts before anything else as otherwise we could drop the ball on them like we did AC and Rudi. 

That said, I am impressed by Spurs work, they're improving the holes they have quickly and at low cost. Just out of interest are there still people out there that believe Conte was the main man directing transfer strategy in 2017? 

Edited by King Kante