then you must not watch much of his games

plus he is poor positionally far too often

he is a ball watcher

but for most on here

like we say back in Bim

Hard ears yuh won't hear, own way you gine feel

18 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Chelsea star N’Golo Kanté withdrawn from France squad due to knee injury 

https://astamfordbridgetoofar.com/2022/06/Chelsea-ngolo-kante-france-knee-injury-latest-update-return-date/

he needs to be sold

he is a walking med bay

Willing to wage it’s the same knee problem he had recently so it’s chronic. 

So he now has chronic injuries in his hamstring, calf, and knee. 

A decision needs to be made this summer. 

1 hour ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Telling Lyon fans don’t rate Emerson

Him returning will be almost as depressing as Lukaku staying. He's an absolute nothing player.

If the board are refusing to invest in a new LB/LWB this summer then keep Marcos, give Maatsen the spot or even use Gallagher in a Zinchenko/Milner type inverted role, anyone but Emerson.

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

Him returning will be almost as depressing as Lukaku staying. He's an absolute nothing player.

If the board are refusing to invest in a new LB/LWB this summer then keep Marcos, give Maatsen the spot or even use Gallagher in a Zinchenko/Milner type inverted role, anyone but Emerson.

I would start getting used to that idea if I was you lol 

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

As mentioned earlier I can only think (1) Tuchel doesn't want to make too many changes to the squad this season and work with too many new players, and (2) he see's Emerson more as a left back option than Alonso which might open up more chances to play a back 4.

I agree with you, I just think Emerson is distinctly average at everything. At least with Alonso whilst he has defensive flaws, he can get a few goals.

2 hours ago, Tomo said:

One of the worst myths on here is that Emerson is somehow defensively superior to Alonso.

IMO., he's even more dangerous. Whereas Alonso lacks speed and sometimes concentration., Emerson on the other hand flat out doesn't give a shit. He'll gladly let crosses swing in from his flank to cause chaos at the back, even if he's close to the attacker.

Edited by Blue Armour

3 hours ago, Superblue_1986 said:

As mentioned earlier I can only think (1) Tuchel doesn't want to make too many changes to the squad this season and work with too many new players, and (2) he see's Emerson more as a left back option than Alonso which might open up more chances to play a back 4.

I agree with you, I just think Emerson is distinctly average at everything. At least with Alonso whilst he has defensive flaws, he can get a few goals.

As @Blue Armourhas said I think he's worse even in a back four. Also the signs are back three is staying which makes his inclusion even more mindblowing if it happens.

2 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

One of the worst myths on here is that Emerson is somehow defensively superior to Alonso.

IMO., he's even more dangerous. Whereas Alonso lacks speed and sometimes concentration., Emerson on the other hand flat out doesn't give a shit. He'll gladly let crosses swing in from his flank to cause chaos at the back, even if he's close to the attacker.

He was the main reason England managed to take Italy to penalties in the Euro final.

For the goal he was basically in the centre looking like he was trying to hold the CBs hand while Trippier/Walker had the freedom of the flank and that last minute hack down of Saka by Chilleni happened due to him covering for Emerson being caught up the pitch.

Edited by Tomo

already gone

Antonio Rüdiger
Andreas Christensen
Jake Clarke-Salter
Danny Drinkwater
Charly Musonda Jr. 
Saúl Ñíguez

need to go

Malang Sarr  
Marcos Alonso 
César Azpilicueta  
N'Golo Kanté 
Jorginho 
Ruben Loftus-Cheek 
Ross Barkley 
Kenedy 
Kepa Arrizabalaga 
Romelu Lukaku
Ian Maatsen 
Juan Castillo
Matt Miazga
Baba Rahman
Emerson 
Tiémoué Bakayoko
Michy Batshuayi
Christian Pulisic

maybe stay, depending in what we do in the window (most are not long terms stays though)

Dujon Sterling 
Ethan Ampadu 
Callum Hudson-Odoi  
Timo Werner
Tino Anjorin 
Hakim Ziyech

10 minutes ago, Vesper said:

already gone

Antonio Rüdiger
Andreas Christensen
Jake Clarke-Salter
Danny Drinkwater
Charly Musonda Jr. 
Saúl Ñíguez

need to go

Malang Sarr  
Marcos Alonso 
César Azpilicueta  
N'Golo Kanté 
Jorginho 
Ruben Loftus-Cheek 
Ross Barkley 
Kenedy 
Kepa Arrizabalaga 
Romelu Lukaku
Ian Maatsen 
Juan Castillo
Matt Miazga
Baba Rahman
Emerson 
Tiémoué Bakayoko
Michy Batshuayi
Christian Pulisic

maybe stay, depending in what we do in the window (most are not long terms stays though)

Dujon Sterling 
Ethan Ampadu 
Callum Hudson-Odoi  
Timo Werner
Tino Anjorin 
Hakim Ziyech

Only change I would make is making Kante bold.

16 minutes ago, Kong said:

Only change I would make is making Kante bold.

well, I think it will be hard to let both Kante and Jorginho go in same window, now that we lost out on Tchou

UNLESS we swap Donkeykaku for Barella (the closest thing out there to Kante IMHO)

and somehow buy Rice as well 

OR

(more likely, IF he is cleared of sex charges) Bissouma and just go for Rice next summer

Edited by Vesper

11 minutes ago, Vesper said:

well, I think it will be hard to let both Kante and Jorginho go in same window, now that we lost out on Tchou

UNLESS we swap Donkeykaku for Barella (the closest thing out there to Kante IMHO)

and somehow buy Rice as well 

OR

(more likely, IF he is cleared of sex charges) Bissouma

Doesn't really matter if he's going to spend next season on the bench because he can't get off the Injury table.

32 minutes ago, Vesper said:

another CF option off the board

for CF only 4 viable options now remain on the planet atm IMHO

Osimhen

Jesus

Lautaro Martínez

Lewa (he wants Barca badly)

Also I can see this guy been absolutely class on grass under klopp .