Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

On 28/04/2022 at 14:49, Vesper said:

are they INSANE?

block it??

the next season after the coming one (so starting in July 2023) , even IF Colwill comes good THIS year

we will have TWO decent CB's FFS

Colwill and Trevoh

as it stands

so I do NOT know what this 'blocking' is, ffs

that's nizaar's opinion. means fuck all

On 28/04/2022 at 04:19, Vesper said:

are they INSANE?

block it??

the next season after the coming one (so starting in July 2023) , even IF Colwill comes good THIS year

we will have TWO decent CB's FFS

Colwill and Trevoh

as it stands

so I do NOT know what this 'blocking' is, ffs

They'll both be fighting for that LCB position. Both very young and both will need game time. 

On 27/04/2022 at 04:43, Vesper said:

lol

Arsenal 'expected to make £35m Gabriel Jesus bid' after transfer chief Edu holds talks

in the minute equivalent of his last 3.5 full seasons (around 3800 per season)

Jesus has 94 goals

46 assists

for Citeh

140 total goals produced

40 per season for a full season's minutes

he just turned 25, could possibly be a double league/CL winner, and Citeh has an option to extend his contract (until mid 2024, as it stands it expires next summer)

and Arse thinks they can buy him for LESS THAN WE PAID FOR DRINKWATER 🤣

(adjusted for 5 years of inflation we paid around £38.5m for Drunkwater, £34.1m in mid 2017, grrr, which also show you the crazy inflation the past 5 years)

roflmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Wont lie I have always rated Jesus, if City are willing to let him go even for £40-45m, I would take him here. 100%.

He is an incredibly hard working footballer who has shown he can deliver with goals if played regularly.

There are rumours he is unhappy at City due to lack of minutes over the years. Same with Bernardo Silva wanting to leave. And Laporte was another one at the time. For different reasons perhaps but none the less, wanting to leave. 

Plus you look at the type of CF we need, someone who is able to run the channels, drift in and out of central areas to link with others and ultimately, press well. I don’t think he would be a bad buy at all.

In fact I think him going to Arsenal, would be a good move for both him and them.

Edited by OneMoSalah

1 minute ago, OneMoSalah said:

Wont lie I have always rated Jesus, if City are willing to let him go even for £40-45m, I would take him here. 100%.

He is an incredibly hard working footballer who has shown he can deliver with goals if played regularly.

There are rumours he is unhappy at City due to lack of minutes over the years.

Plus you look at the type of CF we need, someone who is able to run the channels, drift in and out of central areas to link with others and ultimately, press well. I don’t think he would be a bad buy at all.

In fact I think him going to Arsenal, would be a good move for both him and them.

yes, and my point was the ridiculously lowball offer so typical of Arse (the Kroenkes are now worth over 25 billion btw)

Apparently Gnabry and Bayern are far apart on a contract offer. We should be in for him when the sanctions lift, surely? 

I’ve seen talk of him potentially going back to Arse. If they were to sign Gnabry and Jesus they’d actually have a pretty damn good attack together with the pieces that are already there.

2 hours ago, Pizy said:

Apparently Gnabry and Bayern are far apart on a contract offer. We should be in for him when the sanctions lift, surely? 

I’ve seen talk of him potentially going back to Arse. If they were to sign Gnabry and Jesus they’d actually have a pretty damn good attack together with the pieces that are already there.

Any idea on how much he is asking for?

3 hours ago, Pizy said:

Not so sure about Gnabry as I think he operates best when he gets space to run into like some other players we have and struggle because no team gives us that. Jesus however is interesting to me, he is one player who is PL experienced with a decent goal scoring record and has good movement and reasonable link up play to play the F9 role. If available for reasonable money, I would be all over him. 

8 hours ago, Blues Forever said:

yikes

he is turning down around £300K PW (gross, how we report wages in the EPL)

I can make a pretty good guess at what he wants

400K euros PW gross (£336K PW) or maybe even more, say up into the £350/375K PW range

that is a shedload of cash for a winger not named Mbappe or Salah (and Salah turns 30yo in few weeks)

37 minutes ago, Vesper said:

yikes

he is turning down around £300K PW (gross, how we report wages in the EPL)

I can make a pretty good guess at what he wants

400K euros PW gross (£336K PW) or maybe even more, say up into the £350/375K PW range

that is a shedload of cash for a winger not named Mbappe or Salah (and Salah turns 30yo in few weeks)

Gnabry always want same salary like Coman and Sane.  I think the main problem is Bayern disrespecting him just like Sule and Alaba with a lowball offer and Gnabry just end up pissed off with them. 

Edited by Blues Forever

That is a hell of a lot of money, damn. That’s the sort of money you earn if you’re a world class player which, as good as Gnabry is, is not.

Not sure any club out there would pay him that other than PSG if they lose Mbappe.

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

That is a hell of a lot of money, damn. That’s the sort of money you earn if you’re a world class player which, as good as Gnabry is, is not.

Not sure any club out there would pay him that other than PSG if they lose Mbappe.

Madrid and Barca could pay him.