Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

I don't know why but I have a feeling this is going to be the biggest mistake of Mount's career

I really think only kovacic will be happy with the change of club because even havertz i don't think will do as well as arsenal fans think

Edited by Mário César

1. Buy a decent GK.
  2. Buy 2 midfielders (Brighton can f*ck off for 100mil).
  3. Bring back Felix.
  4. Sell Cucurella, Ampadu, Baba Rahman, Sarr, Auba, Pulisic, Ziyech, CHO, Lukaku.
  5. Buy a good goalscorer.
  6. Buy a backup Full-back (instead of Azpi/Cucu).

Just now, xPetrCechx said:
  1. Buy a decent GK.
  3. Bring back Felix.
  4. Sell Cucurella, Ampadu, Baba Rahman, Sarr, Auba, Pulisic, Ziyech, CHO, Lukaku.

1. I agree

2. I agree

3. No

4. I agree

5. I agree

6. I don't agree (Chilwell/Hall | Reece / Gusto) - That's enoug

36 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:
  1. Buy a decent GK.
  3. Bring back Felix.

1. Mamadarsville/Maignan/Diogo Costa

2. Manu Kone and Khephran Thuram for a combined 80mn

3. Would love it if its for around 40mn or a year long loan with an option to buy. Also wouldnt mind Cherki or Dybala for 10mn

4. Hell yes, especially Cucu if we can flog him to athletico or newcastle

5. Vlahovic - I am sold on him

6. Not required - Maatsen, Chilly, Hall on left. Reece and Gusto on right

7 minutes ago, Vegetable said:

Makes one wonder how on earth Cucu managed to avoid the purge and somehow sticked here…

Quite rightly it seems like we’ll give him this season to see if he can be the player we bought from Brighton where he was great. He couldn’t have just become a shit player overnight. There’s a very good player in there and we should give him a chance.

Brighton overplaying their hand,thinking it worked with Cucurella it'll work this time.

Other clubs have turned away and left us to it because we were talking around 70m. Sure i want the guy to join us but DM/defensively capable CM's are the deepest positions in this window. 

51 minutes ago, Mhsc said:

I would have nothing but pleasure in seeing us walk away from the Caicedo deal because Brighton are trying to rip us off 

They know it worked last year. Whoever is dealing with negotiations needs to make a final offer and say, take it or leave it.  

We don't need this dragging on because Brighton keeps moving the goalposts, from the sounds of things.

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

Quite rightly it seems like we’ll give him this season to see if he can be the player we bought from Brighton where he was great. He couldn’t have just become a shit player overnight. There’s a very good player in there and we should give him a chance.

Or there's a fairly average player there who was bought off the back of their standout season that they may struggle to replicate again.

We've just seen ourselves Mendy head down a similar trajectory.

Florentino Luís from Benfica we have not been linked but a player linked to Pool, Barca, United, etc.

Lets reunite him with Enzo.

There are other options beside Caicedo, but we keep wasting our time if Brighton keep moving the post.

Edited by Clockwork

According to Fabrizio Romano, we are waiting for Ziyech, Pulisic and Aubameyang to be sold before making moves for other offensive players. Still, something must be done about the midfield. It's ok to focus on Caicedo for now, but we need at least one more midfielder, so that has to be done quickly.

The sources of our impatience might Arsenal's quick moves and the endless departures from our squad. But still, to increase your chances at being somehow successful next season, you have to move fast.

Edited by Cosmin