West Ham 3-2 Chelsea

Jase

Just a couple of key injuries and our incredible squad is exposed. Chilwell and Kante totally changes the way the entire team play. Lukaku is ice cold. Jorginho making sloppy mistakes. Mendy making sloppy mistakes. Now Havertz is injured.

We could seriously slide down into a desperate top 4 fight with WH, Arse, United, and Spuds.

Just now, milka said:

I guess Watford and Wolves will do nothing today .

You having a laugh 

no one will ever do anything against our rivals this season

Title challenge over

we can settle for top 4 now

we have shown repeatedly now that we just don’t have what it takes. No shame in that. City are way more mature and accomplished kn how their team is set up. Liverpool at least have a few absolute world beaters 

I haven’t wanted to admit it but I have to now after seeing the evidence so glaring there. We are worse with Rom up top than with Kai.

We completely dominated the first half and carved through them with ease. Then we looked clueless and terrible second half when Rom came on.

Just now, Pizy said:

I haven’t wanted to admit it but I have to now after seeing the evidence so glaring there. We are worse with Rom up top than with Kai.

We completely dominated the first half and carved through them with ease. Then we looked clueless and terrible second half when Rom came on.

absolute!!!!

3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Just a couple of key injuries and our incredible squad is exposed. Chilwell and Kante totally changes the way the entire team play. Lukaku is ice cold. Jorginho making sloppy mistakes. Mendy making sloppy mistakes. Now Havertz is injured.

We could seriously slide down into a desperate top 4 fight with WH, Arse, United, and Spuds.

Stop it. Lukaku wasn't 'cold' this is his level as people warned. He was an absolute passenger without the ball was like having 10 men on the pitch once he came on. 

1 minute ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Mendy can have a howler or two. Hes earned that.

The big issue is how terrible Lukaku looked. Awful half from him.

Been saying Lukaku doesn't fit Tuchel system. He is more like the club signing rather than Tuchel himself.