Chelsea 1-1 Man United

Jase

1 minute ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Aguero was also world class on the ball. City's gulf of goals with Aguero was due to his ability on the ball and not relying on him making runs off of defenders with the odd chance he will score a goal. 

Yeah I know 

PL all star striker for me

But the  point was that there are strikers who are short who made it in PL, proving cosmic wrong 

53 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Are we really blaming the linesman and United's shitehouse tactics?

Attention needs to be focused on our player's mentality against arguably the worst Manchester United side in recent memory. 4 bloody years now. 

Werner as a lone striker is simply not up to the task, as he is a horrid shooter

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Werner as a lone striker is simply not up to the task, as he is a horrid shooter

Still opponents respect his pace 

we can’t just sell him, we need to adequately replace him. Same thing with Puli. Recant sell our fastest attackers without getting someone who can at least offer the same. We need fast players. Now who is there on the market with more quality and at least somewhat as fast? 

4 minutes ago, Jase said:

I meant after he came on. But whatever. What's done is done...

I mean were you expecting him to really change the game? In 10 minutes? After being out since Malmo and not playing any competitive game time since then?

And even then, did he even get any opportunities? How many times did he touch the ball in the box? Not much. 

The issue isn’t that he played 10 minutes and did nothing, its that he didn’t come on sooner where he could of got a better feel for the game when it was less frantic and we had a bit more control and our decision making was a bit more measured. 

1 minute ago, whats happening said:

as expected, nice argument missy 😘

I replied further in another post

but your continued slagging off Rudiger IN THIS SYTEM us just beyond ridiculous

Rudiger and Thiago, under tuchel are playing as well as any CB out there, I defy you to name a few who are playing better atm, especially as VVD has looked a bit shaky at times post injury

and you mostly only come on here during games and rip the players, whilst never offering up any alternative

that is classic trolling

these are the top 50 most valuable CB's on T-Markt atm

look how quickly it spirals down

bold are playing extremely well, and many on here have been poor this season compared to past performance (in red)

Rúben Dias  
Marquinhos

Matthijs de Ligt (I have seen nothing truly WC spectacular from him since he joined Juve)    
Raphaël Varane   
Jules Koundé    
Dayot Upamecano   
Alessandro Bastoni  (regressed a bit, for him compared to last several seasons)  
José María Giménez    
Milan Skriniar    
Virgil van Dijk   
David Alaba    
Pau Torres   
Harry Maguire    
Stefan de Vrij  
Kalidou Koulibaly   
Diego Carlos   
Caglar Söyüncü   
Lucas Hernández   
Aymeric Laporte   

Edmond Tapsoba     
Wesley Fofana (and is injured)  
Éder Militão 

Ben White   
Fikayo Tomori    
Presnel Kimpembe    
Ibrahima Konaté   
Cristian Romero    
Mario Hermoso   
Andreas Christensen    
Niklas Süle   
Antonio Rüdiger  
Davinson Sánchez   
Nathan Aké   
Kurt Zouma    
Manuel Akanji    
Gianluca Mancini    
Joe Gomez   
Tyrone Mings    
John Stones  
Benoît Badiashile    
Maxence Lacroix    
Evan N'Dicka   
Sven Botman    
Merih Demiral    
Matthias Ginter    
Roger Ibañez    
Lisandro Martínez   
Ronald Araújo    
Gabriel    
Nikola Milenkovic  

Missing some of the spine of the team today, Didnt have a good feeling at all when i looked at the line up!

Alonso been out of it until chilwell got hacked out and i didnt think he was that bad today. Our midfield was ass and the word clinical has gone on holiday again.

2 points dropped, Onto the next.

Edited by Warning_Hazard

3 hours ago, Vesper said:

this is what happened

the linesman knew it was offside but they are told not to raise flag it it remotely close (it was not, that is where the shit started)

by not raising flag and then NO GOAL being scored, it took away VAR from overruling

its a FUCKED rule and the linesman abused it as it was OBVIOUS he was offside

As you imply the lino should still flag for offside at the end of that passage of play.

Tuchel took way too long to make changes. Lukaku should have came on earlier. Same with Mount. The United goal did not surprise me. I saw it coming, due to the nature of football and thanks god Bissaka done that stupid challenge because I worried that after Sancho scored they were going to hit us again on the counter. Alonso looked very shaky, which did not surprise me. His lack of pace will be a target for opposition. Title race truly on again. Need to react against Watford in week. Good news for us is Sarr is most likely out because him up against Alonso would be a worry.

8 minutes ago, Stats said:

Tuchel took way too long to make changes. Lukaku should have came on earlier. Same with Mount. The United goal did not surprise me. I saw it coming, due to the nature of football and thanks god Bissaka done that stupid challenge because I worried that after Sancho scored they were going to hit us again on the counter. Alonso looked very shaky, which did not surprise me. His lack of pace will be a target for opposition. Title race truly on again. Need to react against Watford in week. Good news for us is Sarr is most likely out because him up against Alonso would be a worry.

A second United goal would n't have surpised but the Jorginho goal surely did - they had n't left their own half up to that moment.
The inclusion of Werner was a big mistake.
This game had two or three different images: First half and second half up to the 0-1 was Chelsea playing the ball but unable to finish. Between 0-1 and 1-1 United should have had a second. After the 1-1 desperate efforts, Unite still dangerous on the counter. Our 2-3 real chances fell to Ziyech and Rudiger who aimed at the birds.
I was watching Real Madrid just before (2-1 against Sevilla). Real are a team who know how to move the ball in the penalty box. They no longer have the finishers they used to have, except for Benzema who remains a force, but in that department they are very good. We on the other hand rely only on speed and Thiago when he manages to outjump the defenders. 
Against Leicester it was different. Leicester are slower than barge and even Kante was finding shooting positions.

Slightly annoying result as we all knew what Utd were going to do and we allowed them to do it. However, I think the biggest issue was the lack of Harvetz. One thing that seems to be missed with Harvetz in the false 9 role is that he is both able to drag people around with his off the ball movement, yet he is tall/good enough for them to worry about him in the box from crosses (I think he isn't great in the air but he gets just about enough to make sure teams will not forget about him.) 

Anyway, it is clear that he wasn't ready as he didn't even get a few minutes. As a result, I am slightly amazed that Puli didn't start. In my opinion, TT fell slightly into the trap of not wanting to drop in form players (CHO and Ziyech) but equally wanted to give players minutes/starts (Werner.) 

Anyway, this game was one that was lost on an individual mistake (Jorginho) rather than a massive mistake in tactics (like City.) Personally, I always thought today was a bad match up for us as Utd love counter attack play and we were missing; Chilly, Kante, Kova and Havertz. 

When all is considered, the injures impacted us and, apart from the Werner>Puli decision, I don't think we did too much wrong, apart from the mistake from Jorgi. 

Edited by King Kante

Bayern fluffed likewise against Arminia in Germany.
They won 1-0 but counts as a fail pareformance from them.
We were unlucky to concede the stupid goal but also Tuchel's lineup was no good for the occasion.

Edited by cosmicway

we did more than enough to won the game but its impossible to win every game

I accepted this draw more than a defeat against city because in that game Tuchel was outclass tactily by guardiola.

besides that, there's no one game that we deserved to lost.

Burnley and United are games that we did enough to won but the lack of awarasse in final third cost us 4 points and in this game a individually mistake 

This shows me that when push comes to shove, we just do not have the players that frighten the oppo, as in Liverpool with Salah, Sane and now Jota, and Shitty with De Bruyne, Foden, Sterling etc.

We rely on who's ever playing to be on their top game as a team, apart from and James we just do not have the quality out field to scare teams.

And other than Mendy and Reece where's the quality in the squad?