Chelsea 1-1 Man United

Jase

Not the result that I wanted but it was no surprise as well ... mentioned this that they will be on ultra defensive mode, the goal that scored was a mistake from our side else I feel it would had been difficult for them. Our issue still prevails our final third play is not effective as our general play despite having 2 big names in the striking dept. If the opposition goes into defensive mode we struggle to score, guess has been an age old issue for us. 

Faulting the manager for not having the right team selected would be a little overboard because he has been constantly changing (baring few) which has also helped us. My only criticism would be that we took time to bring in the subs, maybe could have got more than the 3. 

After Juventus thrashing lot was expected from this game but United came in with a different set of agendas while our expectation remained the same :) 

With now the title race getting really started, not finishing in these close games would hurt us and would be the difference between winning the title come May. 

3 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

This shows me that when push comes to shove, we just do not have the players that frighten the oppo, as in Liverpool with Salah, Sane and now Jota, and Shitty with De Bruyne, Foden, Sterling etc.

We rely on who's ever playing to be on their top game as a team, apart from and James we just do not have the quality out field to scare teams.

And other than Mendy and Reece where's the quality in the squad?

We lack star quality/ruthlessness in the attacking third, and that will probably remain for the foreseeable. 

Some calmer Monday morning thoughts about the game. Tuchel didn't get a lot wrong except delaying the changes for so long. Since Havertz and Lukaku were not fit, Pulisic maybe should have started instead of Werner. It did not feel like a game for Werner at all and United crowded him out too easily.

Jorginho in that position is not someone who would try and get rid of the ball. 10 times out of 10 when that ball was punted up field towards him, he would try and control it - which is not necessarily a bad thing but in this case it was and it is something Tuchel needs to look at. Jorginho is a very slow last man to have.

No big harm happened. We dominated and should have won the game but nowadays we have 2 matches every week, it cannot be always as perfect as against Juve and Leicester. Kante, Havertz and Kovacic was missing, Lukaku just returned after long injury, it's not bad. We are starting December on the top of the table.

Same with Jorginho. His mistake by the goal was huge, but it happens sometimes. Even the greatest ones have these moments occasionally. I was worried he would miss the penalty but he converted it ice cold, well done.

Let's kick Watfords ass now.

3 hours ago, Tomislava10Barisic said:

24:3 SHOTS & 15:2 CORNER KICKS FOR Chelsea.... I WAS WATCHING THE GAME LIVE ON www.livetv.sx
I AM HAPPY TO SEE TIMO WERNER, MOUNT & LUKAKU BACK FROM INJURIES....
WE SHOULD WIN THIS AGAINST MANCHESTER UNITED BUT OK DRAW....
THE POSITIVE OF THE GAME WE DOMINATE WE PLAYED BETTER....

Stop shouting we aint deaf