Chelsea 1-1 Man United

Jase

Please can someone explain to me why did Timo keep playing for so long when he did next to nothing? Ziyech did much more today and he’s normally one who people think is off the boil. 

Anyway a lack of being clinical in good moments and then only putting Lukaku on at the 80th minute was a mistake. Bailey and Lindalof were there to be bullied physically if we wanted to be a bit more direct and play like that. It wasn’t Maguire and Varane. 

Ok we drew its not a loss but between today and Burnley, these are 5 points that we have to look at and go well they could end up being big come the end of the season.

Edited by OneMoSalah

4 minutes ago, Jase said:

As much as Jorginho fucked up for the goal, I have no idea why we had only one player back to defend against United's counter-attack in that situation. United were always looking to play on the break and pounce on any mistake and we opened the door for them. 

Better yet why was our slowest player the last person at the back??

1 minute ago, Vybz Kartel said:

How is it an agenda? We have played our best football of the season with Lukaku out of the team so I don't understand when you say I have an agenda. 

It's an agenda the player you were slating came on few minutes to the end if the game yet you find a way to pin all the game frustration on him when the likes of Werner and Odoi were absolutely shambolic....

3 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Please can someone explain to me why did Timo keep playing for so long when he did next to nothing? Ziyech did much more today and he’s normally one who people think is off the boil. 

Anyway a lack of being clinical in good moments and then only putting Lukaku on at the 80th minute was a mistake. Bailey and Lindalof were there to be bullied physically if we wanted to be a bit more direct and play like that. It wasn’t Maguire and Varane. 

agree

The only issue I had with the starting XI was Werner. 

In what sense did it make to start Werner against a wall of defenders that wouldn't dare venture out of their box? Pulisic at the very least was able to drive at the Juventus defenders with his close control and with the help of Ziyech and CHO it allowed the entire Juventus back line to panic. 

Lindelof's job was incredibly easy considering he had Werner in front of him the entire time and gave him no space to go in behind. There is a player virtually nullified for 70 minutes. 

1 minute ago, MoroccanBlue said:

The only issue I had with the starting XI was Werner. 

In what sense did it make to start Werner against a wall of defenders that wouldn't dare venture out of their box? Pulisic at the very least was able to drive at the Juventus defenders with his close control and with the help of Ziyech and CHO it allowed the entire Juventus back line to panic. 

Lindelof's job was incredibly easy considering he had Werner in front of him the entire time and gave him no space to go in behind. There is a player virtually nullified for 70 minutes. 

Finally an unbias post...