Chelsea 1-1 Man United

Jase

Are we really blaming the linesman and United's shitehouse tactics?

Attention needs to be focused on our player's mentality against arguably the worst Manchester United side in recent memory. 4 bloody years now. 

Just now, Jase said:

The irony of people wanting Lukaku to come on is that our momentum went out of the window after he came on. 

Thats not true.. 

We had no momentum prior his coming on....but if that's that momentum to you then we have no business been top of the league...

8 minutes ago, blues.bridge said:

Lukaku, werner and ziyech are useless. I hope in jenuary we get someone like Chiesa 

Jorginho f*cked it up. We were going to score a goal by hook or by crook and I don't understand why united did n't score a second when Mendy too made them a gift.
Lukaku cannot be judged - he played for ten minutes and it was Rudiger who missed the sitter in the end, not him.
Ziyech I agree. He is a Roma - Lanerossi player, not Chelsea.
Werner is short. That' s his problem, he is short. Don't know if there have been any short strikers in the past who acquired fame (Francis Lee maybe ?). But that's the problem and everything else being said about it is a fairytale.

1 minute ago, Alabama said:

Thats not true.. 

We had no momentum prior his coming on....but if that's that momentum to you then we have no business been top of the league...

We were pushing for the winner and putting them under the cosh. But after he came on, we lost the momentum and suddenly United were able to drive up the field and waste time etc. 

it is a HUGE ask (as Mendy had no real way of knowing it I think), and I am NOT faulting anyone but Jorginho,

BUT

Rashford would have been offside IF Sancho had passed him the ball

so Mendy should have just went straight at Sancho and forced a pass to an offside player on that goal

Edited by Vesper

Just now, Vesper said:

it is a HUGE ask (as Mendy had no real way of knowing it I think), and I am NOT faulting anyone but Jorginho,

BUT

Rashford would have been offside IF Sancho had passed him the ball

so Mendy should have just went straight at Sancho and forced a pass to an offside player on that goal

As much as Jorginho fucked up for the goal, I have no idea why we had only one player back to defend against United's counter-attack in that situation. United were always looking to play on the break and pounce on any mistake and we opened the door for them. 

1 minute ago, Jase said:

We were pushing for the winner and putting them under the cosh. But after he came on, we lost the momentum and suddenly United were able to drive up the field and waste time etc. 

That's not true again.....

Yeah they came out when be came on buy that has been united tactics since the start of the game just that it became more consistent towards the end of the game...even when Werner and co were on.. 

2 minutes ago, Vybz Kartel said:

I actually hope Tuchel doesn't start Lukaku for another couple of weeks. We look worse with him on the pitch, granted it was last 10 min but he is slow and does nothing for our press

You would n't see Ziyech's tame shots from him and he would n't miss the golden opportunity in the last minute - if the ball went to him instead of Rudiger.

Just now, Jase said:

As much as Jorginho fucked up for the goal, I have no idea why we had only one player back to defend against United's counter-attack in that situation. United were always looking to play on the break and pounce on any mistake and we opened the door for them. 

I recall that has happened to us in the past few years a couple times before. once with Alonso, against arse I think

1 minute ago, Jase said:

Shades of Lampard's tenure with us. 

I swear Tuchel has the ability to look completely brilliant and yet look completely clueless.