Chelsea 1-1 Man United

Jase

14 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Are we really blaming the linesman and United's shitehouse tactics?

I don't know why are people so angry about this. Since they didn't score it was just a corner, not even worth mentioning. Not a big call at all. 

1 minute ago, NikkiCFC said:

I don't know why are people so angry about this. Since they didn't score it was just a corner, not even worth mentioning. Not a big call at all. 

Gave them two mins and the chance to survive.
Ronaldo was six hundred meters offside - our defenders should have stood still and let him score.

6 minutes ago, Alabama said:

It's an agenda the player you were slating came on few minutes to the end if the game yet you find a way to pin all the game frustration on him when the likes of Werner and Odoi were absolutely shambolic....

How is it really an agenda? Lukaku was brought on to have a positive impact on the game and help us get the winner but it ended up having the opposite impact instead. 

1 minute ago, Mário César said:

its not the end of the world draw with united..

The problem was burlney draw.

We have too many injuries that are hurting the team.

United is everyone's punching bug - except Villareal who are a shadow of the team that played us in August for the supercup.

3 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Had they scored, we would be throwing things out of the window right now...

One of the most frustrating occurrences was how a player like CHO can be so good for so many games in a row and then we come up against a United team who have a makeshift defense and he ghosts. Werner didn’t threaten at all. Ziyech was probably our best attacking player and most of us were calling for him to be subbed which says it all.

Overall, we just don’t yet have that elite, “we will not be denied no matter what” attacking mentality that Liverpool and City when each are in form. It’s relentless from those two. When things aren’t going well from us attacking wise we just sort of wing it and hope for the best.

Also, we start every match for the foreseeable future now with a handicap basically. Every opponent big or small knows and will have trained all week leading up to playing us that if they press Alonso high they will cause us huge issues. The Chilwell injury is devastating.

3 minutes ago, Jase said:

How is it really an agenda? Lukaku was brought on to have a positive impact on the game and help us get the winner but it ended up having the opposite impact instead. 

But Werner and Odoi had positive impact right?

Am done with your bias perspective...

1 minute ago, Hermione said:

And what was the alternative Big Rom? Lol

We took the piss out of De Ligt and Bonucci with Pulisic up top yet made Lindelof and Baily look like Nesta and Maldini given Werner can't do anything with the ball. 

Just now, Alabama said:

But Werner and Odoi had positive impact right?

Am done with your bias perspective...

Did I even say they had a positive impact? 

My point about Lukaku to begin with is people keep thinking he's our problem solver when that hasn't really been the case. 

3 minutes ago, Jase said:

Did I even say they had a positive impact? 

My point about Lukaku to begin with is people keep thinking he's our problem solver when that hasn't really been the case. 

Give it a break. How ? Today he played for ten minutes. Previously he got injured in the Malmo match. You may have against him when we failed to equalise against City.

Edited by cosmicway

Just now, MoroccanBlue said:

We took the piss out of De Ligt and Bonucci with Pulisic up top yet made Lindelof and Baily look like Nesta and Maldini given Werner can't do anything with the ball. 

Not defending Werner at all but United's setup was completely different to Juventus', no? The former had like 3 defensive midfielders in front of the back 4 while the latter didn't really have one and so many of the other in-form players didn't even turn up today compared to Tuesday. My guess with Werner starting is Tuchel wanted someone in the box to finish any chances (the finishing bit is another debate altogether lol) that fall in the box (bit like his goal in midweek) but of course, we didn't really create too many and even when we did, we spurned them. 

5 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

We also breaked Juventus after corner and CB scoring, after that James and game over. Today again Silva won pen, Jorginho scored. In general, our attackering players are not delivering. 

Once any of them delivers with goals or assists I want them to start next game. But players I wanted after Juve did not deliver today (all 3) and now against Watford I want completely different set of players. Havertz, Pulisic...