Newcastle 0-3 Chelsea

Jase

38 minutes ago, Nero said:

heiitse-cfc.gif

Tuchel also said Werner and Lukaku will aim to get back after the international break. Pulisic will only be ready next weekend.

29 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Thank fuck we’re so deep in midfield. 

We might have the numbers but...

He didn’t mention Ruben, right? So you assume he’s good to go tomorrow. TT seemed pleased with Saul the other day so maybe he’ll be up to speed enough to finally start if Kante isn’t ready to do so.

19 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

How's Ruben? I know he had a hip flexor scare earlier in the week?

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

He didn’t mention Ruben, right? So you assume he’s good to go tomorrow. TT seemed pleased with Saul the other day so maybe he’ll be up to speed enough to finally start if Kante isn’t ready to do so.

No specific mention of Loftus-Cheek. 

But he said "everyone else is available" at the beginning, only to then suddenly reveal that Kovacic got a hamstring injury. 

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

Thank fuck we’re so deep in midfield. 

Yeah...It sucks because Kovavcic has been our best CM so far this season.

But that's why we signed squad players. In anticipation of shit like this.

Hate the fact that he's out for a while..it can disrupt a players rhythm., but then again the same thing happened at the tail end  of last season and he return in decent form ahead of the CL final.

For once, I'm not complaining about the international break.

5 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

Yeah...It sucks because Kovavcic has been our best CM so far this season.

But that's why we signed squad players. In anticipation of shit like this.

Hate the fact that he's out for a while..it can disrupt a players rhythm., but then again the same thing happened at the tail end  of last season and he return in decent form ahead of the CL final.

For once, I'm not complaining about the international break.

me too

its nice to recover puli, kova, werner and lukaku

It is very encouraging listening to Tuchel talk about the keys to competing for championships and games in general. He focuses on these aspects which means our players have a guide to be successful. You hear too many managers and coaches talk about having the right mentality and wanting it more than your opponent. That really does not help players to raise their performances at all.

2 minutes ago, milka said:

Bad feeling about  this game . 

2 goalkeepers and 4 defenders  on the bench 😄

First time this season that I've been worried about the lack of options. Had hoped Pulisic would be on the bench.

11 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Mount injured?

He's ill

Edited by LAM09