Chelsea 4-0 Malmo

Jase

6 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

Wall was like 6 yards 🤣🤣🤣

Still was never clearing the wall even at 10 yards…

Saul time, should be a good game for him to put a wee marker down and show what he is capable of. 

Edited by OneMoSalah

1 minute ago, NikkiCFC said:

Weird subs. All 5 used. Ziyech needs minutes. 

Subs were clever. I’d imagine we might have seen Ziyech without the injuries but considering we had to use 2, getting Azpi, Chilly and Kante off is arguably much more important than Ziyech getting minutes. Good management.

Plus the likes of Saul and CHO have rarely featured also. So either way someone would miss out.

Edited by OneMoSalah

14 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

Very hard to manage this.. Lukaku could have been kicked by Norwich players after being rested today, Werners injury might have occured on training too.. 

I don’t know if you follow NBA, Kawhi Leonard were rested a lot during last season at Clippers so he will be fresh for playoffs. Then, in an important game, he suffered a serious knee injury. Sometimes you are just unlucky, even if you mean good.

Agree that there is only so much one can do, but you can move the odds a bit.
They have a lot of bio data we don't get to see. There is a blood exam that can show muscle fatigue or something for ex.
Even for trauma injuries, a fitter athlete is less likely to get seriously injured. Yeah you can pick up an injury in training, but it's far more likely for that to happen during a very competitive match. Too much resting can be counter-productive by negatively affecting fitness, like in the case of Leonard, which may imply he always carried some niggling issue which was not disclosed.

I have to be honest here, I did think the starting line up was a bit serious for such a weak opposition.

4 minutes ago, Jase said:

Juventus gone 1-0 up at Zenit...

I don't think it really matters, finishing top or 2nd, this season as there are either top clubs together, and EL level clubs together.

2 minutes ago, Milan said:

I don't think it really matters, finishing top or 2nd, this season as there are either top clubs together, and EL level clubs together.

It kinda matters in the sense if Juventus beat them twice and we beat Malmo twice (would be 6 points clear of Zenit after 4 games), it would give us some leeway in the final 2 games. 

1 minute ago, Jase said:

It kinda matters in the sense if Juventus beat them twice and we beat Malmo twice (would be 6 points clear of Zenit after 4 games), it would give us some leeway in the final 2 games. 

Good point, agreed.

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

fuck

Manure won and Juve pulled one out in the 86th minute to win nil 1

Need Ole at the wheel for as long as possible. Their scraping by and riding their luck over and over again can only get them so far.

We don’t want them to appoint a serious manager.