Chelsea 4-0 Malmo

Jase

3 minutes ago, Milan said:

Good point, agreed.

You two stop pretending 12 points against Malmo and Zenit is not a sure thing for both Chelsea and Juve. This Juve goal does not change anything. We need to beat them for first place. 

1 minute ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Good. They’ll finish in the top 4, get some decent results against the odd big team, and may win an FA or League Cup but they will never win the PL or CL with Ole. Well, I suppose if they get favorable draws and CR7 can pull out some ridiculous magic they could win the CL, but it would be in spite of Ole and his shit tactics.

2 hours ago, Laylabelle said:

I think they've given up with finding things to show at the Bridge and have randomly just put on the Liverpool highlights

Yes that was annoying. Could have shown highlights of the women at Juve for example. Take every opportunity to promote Chelsea teams.

Edited by OhForAGreavsie

1 hour ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Yes that was annoying. Could have shown highlights of the women at Juve for example. Take every opportunity to promote Chelsea teams.

Yeah! Just seemed a odd choice of showing. Or Brentford or anything but another team.

Also..where did Liquidator go?! Know didn't play at the last Champions league game I went to but thought cause under dodgy speaker. Has it gone?! Is it some weird covid thing? Is it there at normal games? 

Edited by Laylabelle

Weird game, did not expect us to start with basically our strongest team bar one or two.

Obviously palyed Timo and Rom to pad their stats and it massively backfired in our faces. On the other hand we are now relieved of getting our two misfiring strikers' confidence up for some time so maybe can concentrate on improving our attacking play as a team.

Noticed Jorginho improved his pen technique with a more truncated hop that allows him to build more power.

Other than that not such a noteworthy game given how poor our opponents were. Were clinical enough to see us through without breaking a sweat. Onwards and upwards.

6 hours ago, Laylabelle said:

Yeah! Just seemed a odd choice of showing. Or Brentford or anything but another team.

Also..where did Liquidator go?! Know didn't play at the last Champions league game I went to but thought cause under dodgy speaker. Has it gone?! Is it some weird covid thing? Is it there at normal games? 

It's a Champions League thing. It'll be back vs Norwich.

Speaking of annoying things from last night the all too quiet Shed jeering at Malmo fans for their brilliant backing of their team. I mean the Sweeds produced outstanding support. There was one chant that they kept up for maybe ten minutes at full volume and there weren't really that many of them. It was a call and response type thing and Stamford Bridge was not able to respond until some Shed enders figured out that one part of it scanned with "f*&^ off Malmo" and so were interjecting with that. There is a selfishness about football fans. The F-off reply obviously made them feel good but it did nothing to encourage or energise our team and that's the point isn't it?

6 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

Noticed Jorginho improved his pen technique with a more truncated hop that allows him to build more power.

He did though put both pens in exactly the same spot. Obviously being random includes repeating yourself sometimes but goalkeeping eyes are watching.

Edited by OhForAGreavsie

1 hour ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

I enjoyed the fact that Atalanta's first goal was made in Cobham; sort of. Zappacosta to Pasalic, one-nil.

Speaking of Atalanta, that big striker of theirs looked pretty good on the ball. 

Edited by robsblubot