Jase
Followers 1

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quoting Oasis lyrics to mock Man City and the Gallaghers. Great trolling from the club's twitter admin. 😂

What a night. The game felt like ages since the moment we scored,  I probably aged 10 years but the hours since have flown by. Will take another few days to totally sink . Would have loved to go throu

This man... WHAT. A. PERFORMANCE.  

Posted Images

If anything, we have made Guardiola think more than just twice. Remains to be seen whether it was a good thing or not lol.

Anyway, COME ON BOYS!!

6 minutes ago, Mana said:

It's not weird, it's a surprise tactic.

No Rodri or Fernandinhk is weird to me. Why try something that you haven't tried the whole season? All of his players are 100% fit, so there's no excuses.

That being said Sterling is the one player I feared and he's starting. He caused us a lot of problems last time.

Mana was screaming as hell after our line up was made public before the Arsenal game.

How are Man City fans doing seeing their line up in the Champions League final??

I hope for overtime. Lets enjoy!

Pulisic, CHO and Ziyech from the bench can do a lot of damage in 50-60 mins. 

City starting very offensively, lets survive 1st half and we got this!

I was hoping Fernandhino or Rodri would be starting.... they can't deal with the pace of our midfield. The team Pep has started with it is far more dynamic.

• Like 1

The biggest concern with City playing all those attackers is the likes of Azpi, Jorginho, Kante, RJ etc when they are pressed high. None really react well when they’re rushed.

We cannot allow them to do that or they’ll rip us to shreds. We have to force them back and be physical with their little munchkin players.

1 minute ago, DDA said:

I was hoping Fernandhino or Rodri would be starting.... they can't deal with the pace of our midfield. The team Pep has started with it is far more dynamic.

Gündogan can't either, if he is their no. 6

Just now, Strike said:

Tammy and Tino Anjorin miss out. Not on the bench. Willy is there - interesting.

Are you surprised? Don’t see the scenario what should happen to either of them getting subbed in. 

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

Willy is there - interesting.

What's interesting? He was there too on the bench in the previous CL games.

• Like 1
Just now, nyikolajevics said:

Are you surprised? Don’t see the scenario what should happen to either of them getting subbed in. 

And you see a scenario that Kepa gets an involvement today? 

City didn't play a Premier league match all season where at least one of fernandinho or rodri didn't start.

It's a very bold move, they could end up completely blitzing us but hopefully this is one of those times Pep has overthought things to his teams detriment.

1 minute ago, Jas said:

What's interesting? He was there too on the bench in the previous CL games.

2 keepers seems overkill unless tuchel wants him there for pens?

I understand its no different all season but just seems strange we could have another attacking player on the bench as an option if chasing the game.

Just now, Superblue_1986 said:

2 keepers seems overkill unless tuchel wants him there for pens?

I understand its no different all season but just seems strange we could have another attacking player on the bench as an option if chasing the game.

Well, Abraham seems a goner at this point. So, his exclusion, while a tad harsh perhaps, is kinda irrelevant.

Having said that, the bigger question is why do we have 2 left backs/left wing backs on the bench? 

8 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

And you see a scenario that Kepa gets an involvement today? 

Yes. It is very likely we will see Kepa later on.

Edited by NikkiCFC
  • Like 1
  • Jase changed the title to [KINGS OF EUROPE] Man City 0-1 Chelsea
  • James changed the title to Champions League Final 2021 - Man City 0-1 Chelsea
  • James unlocked this topic