Champions League Final 2021 - Man City 0-1 Chelsea

Jase

47 minutes ago, Mário César said:

They are borderline arrogant in that thread lol. 

2 hours ago, Pizy said:

I think by far the toughest decision for TT is how he sets up our midfield. Does he dare start Jorginho in such a game where keeping things tight is paramount? Also wonder if we’re going to go the counter attacking route or we take them head on and go all out aggressive pressing.

You know Pep will pull some random tactical wrinkle out of his hat for this one. And you know TT could do the same. I just hope he discontinues this experiment with Azpi as the wingback and RJ as a CB.  

I think it'll be Jorginho over Kovacic.

Whilst Jorginho isn't as mobile or physically imposing as Kova, he's far more disciplined defensively in his role in midfield which will allow Kante freedom to roam.

50 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

Werner-Havertz-Mount

Chilwell-Jorginho-Kante-James

Rudiger-Silva-Azpi

Mendy

This is the line up I would go with, but I have a feeling Ziyech may start due to his impact in our previous fixtures against City.

10 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

I have a feeling Christensen and Azpi may start on the right side with James to come on later in the game if we're trying to find a goal.

I would hate to see that, that just gives the message to City to come at us on that side, rather have them having to think about James' ability to bomb forward. I understand that leaves more space for City, potentially, but we know City are far better going forward, so it could limit their game having James there.

2 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

51 years since Citeh last played in a major European final - beating Gornik Zabrze 2-1 in the 1970 Cup Winners' Cup final.

I believe we knocked them out the next season en route to winning it ourselves?

Getting more nervous by the second! I back the team and think we'll win this game. We perform when we're the underdog, and City will struggle with our press. Come on Chelsea! Don't let us down!!!

Champions League Football GIF by UEFA