Champions League Final 2021 - Man City 0-1 Chelsea

Jase

2 hours ago, Mário César said:

I don't know why but im feeling more stressed than in 2012

I dont know how anyone can be as stressed as 2012.

Our season depended on the final in 2012 and we had a squad that was awful in terms of the fact it was in serious need of a rebuild. This is a free hit although obviously we want to win ...

As good as City are I just really don't think they are as good as that Bayern team were either in all honesty. They were frightening, I still have no idea how we won that night.

We will start with a much better team tonight than in 2012 IMO on paper at least. City are the best in Europe maybe but I don't think their at the level that Bayern team was with Heynckes in that period 2011-2013. I dont think football is that way inclined anymore either where teams are all physically, tactically and technically very rounded. Its usually a team is good technically, tactically or physically. Theres rarely ever a mix.

I feel extremely optimistic tonight I think we will win this.

Edited by OneMoSalah

City's 6 'attackers' look a scary prospect. However I'm surprised that fernandinho or rodri isn't playing. There's no defensive minded player in that midfield and if we can get hold of the ball and beat their press there could be spaces and gaps in there to exploit.

If our lads are at it 100% we should be able to dominate the midfield. That’s an extremely bold selection from Pep not to have any sort of defensive minded midfielder. They’re going all out intricate attack. They’re going to try to blitz us, I think.

hace 2 minutos, Strike dijo:

No Rodri or Fernandinho

I am extremely surprised by this. Its either brilliant by Pep or incredibly naive.

Gundogan is not a natural holding midfielder if it is a 433 they are playing. He can be bypassed.

Also Stones whilst has rejuvenated his career this season, he showed at the world cup with England in the big moments in the big games he can have a lapse of concentration. Thought Laporte would of played. 

Anyway good lineup. Plenty chances tonight please boys

6 minutes ago, Mana said:

It's not weird, it's a surprise tactic.

No Rodri or Fernandinhk is weird to me. Why try something that you haven't tried the whole season? All of his players are 100% fit, so there's no excuses.

That being said Sterling is the one player I feared and he's starting. He caused us a lot of problems last time.

Mana was screaming as hell after our line up was made public before the Arsenal game.

How are Man City fans doing seeing their line up in the Champions League final??

I hope for overtime. Lets enjoy!

Pulisic, CHO and Ziyech from the bench can do a lot of damage in 50-60 mins. 

City starting very offensively, lets survive 1st half and we got this!