Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Champions League Final 2021 - Man City 0-1 Chelsea

Jase
Followers 1

We're one of the best in the world when it comes to protecting a lead, very hard to break down with our formation and shape. But when we concede first we're pitiful and against city this can't happen.

It's going to be a very tall task, and like others have mentioned, we need to be almost perfect here to win. 

I don't have any confidence in Werner and Havertz because they're not finishing chances they should be. Had been the case all season. Good movement and pace can only get you so far, it's time to finish some of these chances. I hope they prove me wrong.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quoting Oasis lyrics to mock Man City and the Gallaghers. Great trolling from the club's twitter admin. 😂

What a night. The game felt like ages since the moment we scored,  I probably aged 10 years but the hours since have flown by. Will take another few days to totally sink . Would have loved to go throu

This man... WHAT. A. PERFORMANCE.  

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

He was always a baby face here. Looking at that face now....its lived life. He looks 29 going on 40 now.

You know what they say, breathing the air in big Chinese cities is like smoking three packs of cigarettes a day

Edited by !Hazard!
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

No players from City bench worries me. We can bring CHO, Puli, Hakim, Kova... Just survive first half and we got this!

Also, sometimes I wish my occupation is footballers wife...

The line up I wanted, so I'm pleased. Hope everyone gives it their all and we are crowned CL winners for the second time.

• Like 1
Just now, NikkiCFC said:

No players from City bench worries me. We can bring CHO, Puli, Hakim, Kova... Just survive first half and we got this!

Keep talking, I need it. 🙂

1 minute ago, NikkiCFC said:

Nothing is stopping you from marrying a woman footballer...

• Jase changed the title to [KINGS OF EUROPE] Man City 0-1 Chelsea
  • James changed the title to Champions League Final 2021 - Man City 0-1 Chelsea
  • James unlocked this topic