Chelsea 0-1 Leicester [FA Cup]

Jase

hace 2 minutos, Magic Lamps dijo:

They were just as shit but they got a good shooter. We dont have any.

All our attackers have been pants today. Not a surprise given the selection.

True but the starting 11 picked was good enough to win that final as it was with the Arsenal game. Just piss poor. As you said nothing game really in terms of chances, they upped it second half though playing better and get a world class goal. 

Edited by OneMoSalah

The warning signs were there. All those wasted chances vs Madridwere already a big red flag that our attack is just mentally weak. Today and vs Arsenal this mentally weak side showed what they are made of. No turning around from here.

Just now, milka said:

Jist win top 4 and try to win  CL

With or without FA Cup it's not  a big deal .

a title is a title and we have been absolute crap in title deciding matches lately. Since Hazard left we have won 0 titles that sink in. We needed this one badly and choked.

Side full of chokers. Alonso, Ziyech, Werner, Jorginho, Kepa

reading this thread … Fantastic news then!

It means that all tuchel needs to do is getting the starting xi right and man city has no chance! 🙄

Also good news here is that this is probably the last game kepa played. They are trying to increase his sell value from negative that is. But it’s an impossible proposition because he’s completely out of his depth at this level.

I liked the idea of VAR but the way it has been conducted?? Fucking hell, that is crime against football. Milimetres are deciding fates, line drawing that takes minutes. And a handball before a goal is not even checked because it is not allowed to? Damn it.

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

The warning signs were there. All those wasted chances vs Madridwere already a big red flag that our attack is just mentally weak. Today and vs Arsenal this mentally weak side showed what they are made of. No turning around from here.

They kept relying on the defence to fix their problems. Werner has again been shit and ruined every single pass. His decision making was horrible, but people here tell me his PACE is more important that Pulisic's dribbling and decision making.

Only thing that’s particularly concerning to me is how slow and out of ideas we’ve looked going forward since the 2nd leg against Madrid where we absolutely attacked like monsters.

We look clueless.

Werner was shocking and I do mean shocking today. Look at the difference it made when Chilwell came on too. Why Alonso started I will never know. I don't want to hear no bullshit about height. 

There are only two things on my mind right now:

1. Screw Leicester. No matter what we did to shoot ourselves in the foot today., there's no denying they rode their luck and some more in this match. Here's hoping its run out now, and we rightfully knock them out of the European places next week, starting Tuesday.

2. FUCK Arsenal. I don't what it is about that club or its asenine fans, but they always t seem to be involved when we go through a bad phase. No surprise we haven't looked the same team since that 1-0 defeat.

I want us to win this 2021 final to claim our second CL, so that we can not only claim to be the first London club to win a CL, but the first one to do it twice., and keep those gunners looking up.