Chelsea 0-1 Leicester [FA Cup]

Jase

1 minute ago, milka said:

Yes but if we win CL  i really dont care about FA Cup .

what parallel universe are we gonna win the CL now? the team is completely beaten down. The one thing we had going for us was confidence and we royally lost that now. City are so much better and proven winners. it would take a huge bottle job from them to let us win that. I am 99% sure we will make it 0/4

9 minutes ago, The Mak said:

You pick the STRONGEST team for a cup final. End of. Tuchel must have had a lobotomy a week ago, because his selections have been braindead since.

This pandering to Kepa and his price tag pisses me off to no end. If Mendy is in goal is (a) that shot taken and (b) does it go in? I doubt it.  

Shit from Chelsea and Tuchel. 

Tuchel already said in his press conference.

He already have plan and stick to that, for always give chance for the second gk ( kepa ) to play in fa cup. He just being fair and. And i think kepa deserve the chance

Nothing to do about the price tag

And why you complain about GK. We didnt lose because of it

Edited by dimmas

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

Strangely, I am not too fussed about this final loss. Onto the league game, CL final 

Same here hopefully carrying some learnings regarding how some players react in the final. And also not showing too much of our hand.

it was a heavy pitch so that affected players like vardy but also all our attackers esp first half when it was pouring down. Giroud may have come on a bit too late considering the conditions but hindsight is easy.

Heavy pitch and all Werner was very poor.

And I can’t shake off the feeling that one side had a competent goalie while the other did not. Thankfully mendy will be there in the big final.

1 minute ago, Laylabelle said:

Urghhhhh. They deserved it. Again finishing cost us..2 finals in a row.. 2 losses. So shite! Hopefully this isn't the start of it going wrong

They dont deserve shit...not that we were that good but man English footie is legal match fixing....that show is scandalous...

6 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Same. The FA Cup doesn’t define or decide our season. We now have 2 games that do. 

Pick our absolute strongest XI midweek and play for our lives.

the refereeing in last season's final was shambles and it was Arsenal

I even stuck around to watch the presentation and see Leicester celebrate this time

2 minutes ago, dimmas said:

Tuchel already said in his press conference.

He already have plan and stick to that, for always give chance for the second gk ( kepa ) to play in fa cup. He just being fair and. And i think kepa deserve the chance

Nothing to do about the price tag

No he doesn't Kepa deserves absolutely nothing since he refused to come off in that City final, he is nothing but an absolute useless fraud.

Edited by R2D2

2 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

what parallel universe are we gonna win the CL now? the team is completely beaten down. The one thing we had going for us was confidence and we royally lost that now. City are so much better and proven winners. it would take a huge bottle job from them to let us win that. I am 99% sure we will make it 0/4

em ..  same team  who beating Atletico twice  , City twice and Real Madrid  hope dies last or on 29 May 

Edited by milka

5 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Would say if Kepa had fucked up or done anything wrong maybe warranted questioning his selection but again instead of criticising players who played poorly, mainly all the attackers, you go after the GK who did nothing wrong all game 😂 

”Can’t command the backline?” How many chances were in that game 😂? Swear some of yous are on the wind up, genuinely cannot be that stupid to go after a GK who did nothing wrong when every attacker who started was poor and we didnt create any big chances. 

Why are people complaining about the GK though? We didn’t lose because of the GK. Did you pair even watch the game or because we conceded and Kepa starts its automatically his issue/fault? I swear 2 losses and the idiots have come out the woodwork. 

Yeah disagree regarding kepa. Again, I did not say mendy would’ve caught that, but he has better reach and would’ve had a better chance at that.

these games are decided on a detail and   The goalie is a big part of that.

I also never said we lost because of the keeper. We lost because Leicester defended very well.

2 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Not really, both 2 finals and this match the refs slaugthered

whatever mate, my weekend is ruined, im fucking pissed as hell, losing back to back cup finals really hurt, im done. Whatever happens from now on happens, this team is frustrating as hell to watch, too much expectations only to end in dissapointment.

1 minute ago, Alabama said:

They dont deserve shit...not that we were that good but man English footie is legal match fixing....that show is scandalous...

But they took a chance and scored. Who knows what we did..its shit but its been like it all season with VAR..its the crap it gives us these days