Chelsea 0-1 Leicester [FA Cup]

Jase

Also, wanna give a big FUCK OFF to that moronic cunt Robbie Savage who literally couldn’t hide his delight for Leicester throughout the match. Squealing like a little school girl time and again.

And he’s also a horrible analyst of the game on top of it.

12 minutes ago, Milan said:

Crystal ball strikes again!!!

I really don't want to sound like a negative fan all the time but I just don't have any faith in thsi team seeing it over the line. When we had Drogba and Lamps in the team back in 2012.. I always believed we were in the game until we very last minute. These lads just don't don't that top dog fight in them. I hope they prove me wrong.

Just now, Milan said:

This superstition or way of thinking is a loser's mentality. I am not getting dragged into the weaker's mentality 😘

ahahah But it's been happening right in front of our very eyes!

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

we are turning into bottle FC in English cups

and in super cups. we gifted Arsenal 2 fa cups and 2 community shields in the past few years. Gifted Liverpool the super cup (albeit unlucky), gifted leicester this one. In the mean time only won a handful of titles.

2 sesaons with 0 titles is a new low for the club in the last 17 years.

We are becoming spurs. no titles, just a good league or cup run here and there.... yaaay we got into the CL final. Look what happened to them afterwards.

Edited by Magic Lamps

9 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Also, wanna give a big FUCK OFF to that moronic cunt Robbie Savage who literally couldn’t hide his delight for Leicester throughout the match. Squealing like a little school girl time and again.

And he’s also a horrible analyst of the game on top of it.

He was driving me absolutely insane. Talking about money all the fuckign time. Absolute wanker.

3 minutes ago, DDA said:

I really don't want to sound like a negative fan all the time but I just don't have any faith in thsi team seeing it over the line. When we had Drogba and Lamps in the team back in 2012.. I always believed we were in the game until we very last minute. These lads just don't don't that top dog fight in them. I hope they prove me wrong.

It’s a young side esp up front and experience plays a big part.

folks want a young and exciting side, but forget experience is key in finals bc they can be very peculiar matches.

Edited by robsblubot

One thing regarding the offside VAR corruption -

Once there is a tiniest and slightest possibility of an offside, the linesman should flag it immediately if someone scores. I am tired of celebrating like mad to then watch 5 minutes of line drawing to find ourselves back without a goal.

1 minute ago, DDA said:

He was driving me absolutely insane. Talking about money all the fuckign time. Absolute wanker.

He is the worst. One of my favourites football memories is when his job was to mark Frank Lampard when we faced derby county in 2008 and Lamps nutmegged him 3 times and scored 4 goals off him lol.

Kepa's T-Rex arms were never going to save that shot. Not saying Mendy would have either, but it was a forgone conclusion watching Kepa dive.

Not sure why so many folks are saying Leicester deserved it - they didn't play any better than Chelsea did. They got the breaks today, Chelsea didn't. It will only be a memorable final for the Foxes because of novelty, not because of the quality of play.

2 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

and in super cups. we gifted Arsenal 2 fa cups and 2 community shields in the past few years. Gifted Liverpool the super cup (albeit unlucky), gifted leicester this one. In the mean time only won a handful of titles.

2 sesaons with 0 titles is a new low for the club in the last 17 years.

We are becoming spurs. no titles, just a good league or cup run here and there.... yaaay we got into the CL final. Look what happened to them afterwards.

Loser's mentality

Just now, Milan said:

One thing regarding the offside VAR corruption -

Once there is a tiniest and slightest possibility of an offside, the linesman should flag it immediately if someone scores. I am tired of celebrating like mad to then watch 5 minutes of line drawing to find ourselves back without a goal.

Yes and makes the players celebrating even more embarrassing. 

3 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

whatever mate, my weekend is ruined, im fucking pissed as hell, losing back to back cup finals really hurt, im done. Whatever happens from now on happens, this team is frustrating as hell to watch, too much expectations only to end in dissapointment.

Ohh I hear you bro, but im mostly mad at VAR and Eng footy, its so so bent its unreal, Dont worry brother, just like how the scandal was revealed in Italy so shall it in that cesspool of a league called epl.