Chelsea 0-1 Leicester [FA Cup]

Jase

Finally with our fans.

Kepa, Rudiger, Silva, Azpi, Alonso, Kante, Kova (Jorginho if Kova not fit), James, Ziyech, Werner, Pulisic.

Edited by NikkiCFC

15 hours ago, Jas said:

After the cock-up tonight, the players have really put a huge pressure on themselves to win here. Either things will be alright again or things will go shit...

If the West Brom defeat is anything to go by, we should be feeling optimistic. We reacted brilliantly after that defeat. 

Personally, Ziyech, Mount, and Werner front three is nailed on. Bring on Pulisic and Havertz against tired Leicester legs. 

24 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Sooooooo would you trust Kepa? 

I think we need our best XI. Cold hearted picks, and our best is Mendy.

Fuck NO, start Mendy!

This is no time to be fucking about making statements or trying to prove points.

I love the lack of trust in Kepa despite him having done nothing wrong under Tuchel this season 😂 same people who were probably slaughtering him for Jorginho’s pass yesterday... 

I would start Mendy though for sure but if Kepa starts, he starts. Would imagine it would be likely anyway as he’s the cup GK. Although then I don’t know why he didnt start Mendy v Arsenal.

27 minutes ago, Mana said:

One would think the reason why Kepa played yesterday is because he is not going to play in the final. Now there is a chance that he may do.

WTF. This is NO time for a Kepa redemption FFS.

Why do you care? Fa Cup is not important 😅

4 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

If the West Brom defeat is anything to go by, we should be feeling optimistic. We reacted brilliantly after that defeat. 

Personally, Ziyech, Mount, and Werner front three is nailed on. Bring on Pulisic and Havertz against tired Leicester legs. 

We've already jinxed ourselves by deciding to wear the new home kit for this final...