Real Madrid 1-1 Chelsea

Jase

5 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Benzema is only threat and we have 9 and the half defensive players on the pitch because of that? 

Lol its bad 

Werner will have a stinker against Madrid he doesn't suit them at all. Ziyech would have been better 

Interesting they have gone 5 at the back. Werner may struggle against those 3 CBs. I have a feeling they are going to play counter attacking football in both legs. I hate Madrid. Just despise their whole being.

2 minutes ago, DDA said:

Interesting they have gone 5 at the back. Werner may struggle against those 3 CBs. I have a feeling they are going to play counter attacking football in both legs. I hate Madrid. Just despise their whole being.

Rotten, been bailed many times by the goverment, deep debth, yet they cry wolf. Live within your means then.

1 minute ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

RM fans are saying they have played this formation this year because of injuries. I think it is tactical to match up to us, but they have used it.

And it's because Marcelo starting. He's their Marcos Alonso in these days 

11 minutes ago, Patrick Bamford said:

-----Casemiro----

--Kroos----Modric

My godness... 

My worry is their midfield will overrun us. We need Kante in his prime tonight

For sure. AC may need to step up and help out at times.