• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

anyone who doesn't rate Mount is a fucking git

Kante was superhuman tonight

fucking Drogba was a BEAST

Posted Images

RM fans are saying they have played this formation this year because of injuries. I think it is tactical to match up to us, but they have used it.

2 minutes ago, DDA said:

Interesting they have gone 5 at the back. Werner may struggle against those 3 CBs. I have a feeling they are going to play counter attacking football in both legs. I hate Madrid. Just despise their whole being.

Rotten, been bailed many times by the goverment, deep debth, yet they cry wolf. Live within your means then.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

RM fans are saying they have played this formation this year because of injuries. I think it is tactical to match up to us, but they have used it.

And it's because Marcelo starting. He's their Marcos Alonso in these days 

On 24/04/2021 at 23:21, NikkiCFC said:

Wonder how will ref do here considering UEFA vs REAL war.

Probably three pens to Real. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Azul said:

Werner up front and Azpi as a wing-back....

Oh My God Reaction GIF

Dave makes sense in the sense you don't want to concede. Werner against a 3atb less so. 

11 minutes ago, Patrick Bamford said:

-----Casemiro----

--Kroos----Modric

My godness... 

My worry is their midfield will overrun us. We need Kante in his prime tonight

For sure. AC may need to step up and help out at times. 

Am I the only one who notices Gary Linaker constantly talking over the other 3 on the panel. Every single game.

Lineup looks clueless. I somehow understood TT going for height against West spams behemoths but Real Madrid really are not a particularly tall or physical side. Also IMO RJ still offers more going forward than Azpi. Our captain will be eaten alive by the pace of Vinicius.

Looking at Real side they are apparentyl shitting their pants as well and parking the aircraft carrierjust as we do. This will be a long, tense night

Edited by Magic Lamps
5 minutes ago, King Kante said:

Probably three pens to Real. 

I was reading this BS today and laughing so hard – it's a serous pickle: How to ref the match against Real and not make it a first match in history, where ref wouldn't be neutral or against Chelsea? Hard to do, lol. 

Seems they’ve gone to a back 3 and wingbacks to match us. This will be interesting.

Can see why he’s went for the same 3 at the back and also Azpi at RWB. Madrid have got 3 CBs in Militao, Nacho and Varane plus Casemiro and Benzema who are surprisingly strong in the air. Not only that it gives us more solidarity although Azpi at RWB may infuriate some people going forward. 

Suppose though it may give TT the option of changing a CB for Hudson-Odoi later on and putting Azpi back to RWB perhaps? Marcelo at LWB maybe why Azpi is staying at RWB too.

Edited by OneMoSalah
10 minutes ago, Vegetable said:

I was reading this BS today and laughing so hard – it's a serous pickle: How to ref the match against Real and not make it a first match in history, where ref wouldn't be neutral or against Chelsea? Hard to do, lol. 

Yeah, we aren't getting anything out of the ref regardless of what UEFA think of Real right now. 

9 minutes ago, DDA said:

Am I the only one who notices Gary Linaker constantly talking over the other 3 on the panel. Every single game.

He is mansplaining to them

2 minutes ago, King Kante said:

Yeah, we aren't getting anything out of the ref regardless of what UEFA think of Real right now. 

Imo RM won at least 2 CL's thanks to refs giving them baffling decisions, refs will not be fair I reckon no matter the ESL debacle

For my sanity’s sake I pray we don’t have one of those games where our press looks nonchalant and we just allow them to boss 70% of the possession. This being the away leg we can afford to be a bit more ambitious and try to take the game to them.

• Jase changed the title to Real Madrid 1-1 Chelsea