Real Madrid 1-1 Chelsea

Jase

2 hours ago, DDA said:

It's only great if he pops onto the pitch at half time and waves his hands to the few fans that will be there. If he plays... then I don't want to see him at all.

Harsh mate.

I want to see him giving us a penalty with rashly timed tackles and collecting a red 👍

Love the guy, but he's no longer a blue- but if he does the above will respect him more 🤣

27 minutes ago, Mana said:

I rather than a 1-1 or a 2-2 draw this first leg. A scoreless draw is the 2nd worst result for us. We HAVE to score in this first leg so there is legroom on the 2nd leg.

yes we need at least one away goal

1 - 2 win would be massive

and lock it up, lock it down at the Bridge in the 2nd leg

25 minutes ago, Beigl said:

Havertz and Werner to start alongside Pulisic I suppose? 

I’d go with Ziyech-Havertz-Pulisic. I expect Real defend strictly, we’ll not have many space to run, so maybe Playing both Werner and Pulisic whose most attractive feature is speed might be a waste. Ziyech’s vision might be matchwinner.

9 minutes ago, Vesper said:

warning

Eden played last game

he looks as healthy and in shape as he ever has at Real

lost a shedload of weight, looks like midseason 2015 

he was direct, pacey, full of his old tricks

1411318276912_wps_93_Manchester_City_s_F

6b70263189d49a7cfccc3045442df240bd0244b0