• Giroud
    • Kante (sub)
    • Ziyech (sub)
    • James (sub)
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Havertz (sub)

2 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

the ref is an absolute joke. double standards at its best

Yeah I moan about UK refs - then we get to European Refs and I start appreciating UK refs 🤣🤣🤣

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tuchel is absolutely slating the 4th official for the Injury time. Lampard would fold his hands and cry in his seat

Mount has been good and I trust him to keep his cool. Giroud has been poor with the hold up play. Would prefer one of Ziyech/Puli or Havertz to come on for him. Too much attacking quality on bench, wh

No creativity at all. We need Havertz or Ziyech. We have quite a lot of time around their box but some extra spark is desperately missing.

• Like 1

Havertz has to come on for Mount, I fear he might get a second yellow. His decisionmaking has also not been the best.

Take off Mount bring on Havertz

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Milan said:

Mount has been a joke today.

Careful, mate. You wouldn't want the others come jump on you on that.

• Haha 1
Just now, DDA said:

Happy to try it 👍

I like Mount but we need a pass master not a worker at the moment 

• Like 1
Just now, Azul said:

Havertz has to come on for Mount, I fear he might get a second yellow. His decisionmaking has also not been the best.

Mount has been good and I trust him to keep his cool. Giroud has been poor with the hold up play. Would prefer one of Ziyech/Puli or Havertz to come on for him. Too much attacking quality on bench, who we should be capitalizing on.

• Like 4

There's no reason for Mount to stay on. Tuchel needs to keep the same energy with every single player. A lot of players have been brought off at HT this season.

Just now, Stats said:

Mount has been good and I trust him to keep his cool. Giroud has been poor with the hold up play. Would prefer one of Ziyech/Puli or Havertz to come on for him. Too much attacking quality on bench, who we should be capitalizing on.

I don't think Giroud was doing too bad. He literally had 3 players around him at all times.

Do you think we would still get up the pitch?

Just now, Muzchap said:

I don't think Giroud was doing too bad. He literally had 3 players around him at all times.

Do you think we would still get up the pitch?

I think it will give the team more fluidity tbh. Atletico are used to dealing with players like Giroud.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Stats said:

His decisionmaking has been aweful though? There has been so many chances where he could've played a through ball to Werner and that pass inside the box should've been a shot. That was a clear goalscoring chance. This is something I've seen a lot from him this season.

Not to jinx it or speak too soon, but I expected much better from Atleti. Top of La Liga and all. 

We were the much better side and their only real dangers came from our silly giveaways.

Slightly more quality with the final ball and we would’ve tested them much more.

• Like 2
  • Jas changed the title to Atletico Madrid 0-1 Chelsea