• Werner
    • Giroud
    • Kante (sub)
    • Ziyech (sub)
    • James (sub)
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Havertz (sub)

2 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Was Chilwell playing well from November onwards? Because I dont think he was and dont think Alonso has really put a foot wrong despite the masses of complaining but wouldnt be Chelsea without this. Same with Mount, Jorginho and whoever else will get it this season. 

So, you are simply happy with a mediocre, bang average player in the starting XI? Okay...

3 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

That is exaclty the point. he does play every game. he is not simply a back up. right now he is our starting lwb which is absolutely midboggling. Same for continuously starting jorginho and christensen. this might go well for a spell but i will sure as hell catch up with us and might very well sots us top 4

As for now, he is our best LWB. Chilwell hasn´t been up to his best since November, so in my opinion Alonso deserved his chance and hasn´t done anything wrong so far. 

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

So, you are simply happy with a mediocre, bang average player in the starting XI? Okay...

Does it matter if we manage to get the results? I mean you read this or social media and it doesn’t matter who starts, theres always a bang averages player in the starting XI so I am just at the point of if we get decent performances and win games convincingly enough regardless of who starts, it will do for me

And thats a prime reason why Alonso is in the team....

Edited by OneMoSalah

Again, just no understanding with our front three. Giroud had a clear chance to switch it to CHO acres in space, plays it back to Mount already under pressure. 

2 minutes ago, Supermonkey said:

0-0 I wouldn't mind. 

We aren't scoring 

This.