• Pulisic (sub)
    • Havertz (sub)

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tuchel is absolutely slating the 4th official for the Injury time. Lampard would fold his hands and cry in his seat

Mount has been good and I trust him to keep his cool. Giroud has been poor with the hold up play. Would prefer one of Ziyech/Puli or Havertz to come on for him. Too much attacking quality on bench, wh

1st min - Mount yellow  and misses next game 

good start  🙃

Edited by milka
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, OneMoSalah said:

And dont start on the whole position thing again, hes basically playing the same position with TT just he comes into central areas a lot more. He still starts on the left just drifts inside and runs in behind teams more. And yes you were saying about playing him so he could eventually end his goal drought IIRC... 

Jesus fucking christ.

2 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Was Chilwell playing well from November onwards? Because I dont think he was and dont think Alonso has really put a foot wrong despite the masses of complaining but wouldnt be Chelsea without this. Same with Mount, Jorginho and whoever else will get it this season. 

So, you are simply happy with a mediocre, bang average player in the starting XI? Okay...

3 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

That is exaclty the point. he does play every game. he is not simply a back up. right now he is our starting lwb which is absolutely midboggling. Same for continuously starting jorginho and christensen. this might go well for a spell but i will sure as hell catch up with us and might very well sots us top 4

As for now, he is our best LWB. Chilwell hasn´t been up to his best since November, so in my opinion Alonso deserved his chance and hasn´t done anything wrong so far. 

• Like 3

Atleti players throwing themselves to the ground like fairy’s and the ref rewarding them literally every time so far. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Jason said:

So, you are simply happy with a mediocre, bang average player in the starting XI? Okay...

Does it matter if we manage to get the results? I mean you read this or social media and it doesn’t matter who starts, theres always a bang averages player in the starting XI so I am just at the point of if we get decent performances and win games convincingly enough regardless of who starts, it will do for me

And thats a prime reason why Alonso is in the team....

Edited by OneMoSalah

Again, just no understanding with our front three. Giroud had a clear chance to switch it to CHO acres in space, plays it back to Mount already under pressure. 

2 minutes ago, Supermonkey said:

0-0 I wouldn't mind. 

We aren't scoring 

This. 

• Jas changed the title to Atletico Madrid 0-1 Chelsea