Erling Haaland

NikkiCFC

Him or/Mbappe would be only additions I'd go for in our frontline.we have the money and prestige to pull it off.others with prestige are shopping in the bargain buckets.go for it Tommy T and Roman! For Haaland think something like 80-100m and one or two fringe players they may like should be enough but Dortmund don't always do the sensible thing when players are allowed to leave e.g. Not selling players when they can then only seeing them join Bayern for free.

Edited by Duppy Conqueror

4 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Pedulla says Haaland and Real have agreement.

so,,madrid choose haaland over mbappe right now? if we don't get haaland,,hope tuchel still having interest to get Mbappe despite their bad relationship at PSG. i don't know with mbappe contract situation which only 1 year remaining,,with our new project maybe he'll be interesting to try PL high level competition....

24 minutes ago, Syltherin said:

so,,madrid choose haaland over mbappe right now? if we don't get haaland,,hope tuchel still having interest to get Mbappe despite their bad relationship at PSG. i don't know with mbappe contract situation which only 1 year remaining,,with our new project maybe he'll be interesting to try PL high level competition....

No, most of Madrid journos have been saying Mbappe is their main target this summer. They will only turn to Haaland if Mbappe decide to renew with PSG.

16 minutes ago, Blues Forever said:

No, most of Madrid journos have been saying Mbappe is their main target this summer. They will only turn to Haaland if Mbappe decide to renew with PSG.

Why go for Mbappe this summer when they can get him for free next year? 

6 minutes ago, Jas said:

Why go for Mbappe this summer when they can get him for free next year? 

Mbappe, if PSG pull off all their WC targets (they have Donnarumma already, for sure will get Camavinga, and are leading the race for Hakimi and Varane) just might renew, and if so, and we fail on Håland this summer, PSG could damn well pull Håland too and have a superteam.

No chance, either way, Mbappe leaves in a free. He likely would never fuck over his hometown club (Donnarumma is not from Turin) like that. He will cut some sort of short term deal with a doable, but still fairly high, release clause (125 to 150m euros would be my guess as to the range, which is 107 to 128m quid).

10 hours ago, Vesper said:

Mbappe, if PSG pull off all their WC targets (they have Donnarumma already, for sure will get Camavinga, and are leading the race for Hakimi and Varane) just might renew, and if so, and we fail on Håland this summer, PSG could damn well pull Håland too and have a superteam.

No chance, either way, Mbappe leaves in a free. He likely would never fuck over his hometown club (Donnarumma is not from Turin) like that. He will cut some sort of short term deal with a doable, but still fairly high, release clause (125 to 150m euros would be my guess as to the range, which is 107 to 128m quid).

But you're forgetting Mbappe seems like a bit of a dick and is French. If he leaves on a free he is pocketing that money PSG are losing out on. He may like his hometown club, but when your owners are worth £1tn, and running your contract down results in an extra £100m for you, it is probably something most people would do if lucky enough to be in that situation. Double if the league you play in is pony and you want to play in competitive/more globally watched leagues (which further boost your money.) 

11 minutes ago, King Kante said:

But you're forgetting Mbappe seems like a bit of a dick and is French. If he leaves on a free he is pocketing that money PSG are losing out on. He may like his hometown club, but when your owners are worth £1tn, and running your contract down results in an extra £100m for you, it is probably something most people would do if lucky enough to be in that situation. Double if the league you play in is pony and you want to play in competitive/more globally watched leagues (which further boost your money.) 

Maybe, I would REALLY hate for Real to get him on a free

19 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Maybe, I would REALLY hate for Real to get him on a free

Who knows where Real will be in a year, at the moment there finances look crazy. Not sure one year of packed stadiums (if they're lucky) is getting them out of that hole. 

5 minutes ago, King Kante said:

Who knows where Real will be in a year, at the moment there finances look crazy. Not sure one year of packed stadiums (if they're lucky) is getting them out of that hole. 

I know Real Madrid's financial situation doesn't look great but I would find it hard to believe that Perez won't try to find some way to sign someone big this summer. Apart from Alaba who they got on a free, going two consecutive summers without buying anyone big feels very un-Perez/Real Madrid. 

21 minutes ago, Jas said:

I know Real Madrid's financial situation doesn't look great but I would find it hard to believe that Perez won't try to find some way to sign someone big this summer. Apart from Alaba who they got on a free, going two consecutive summers without buying anyone big feels very un-Perez/Real Madrid. 

Can't signed big money players if you've got no money or a seriously reduced income. 

Edited by King Kante

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You