Erling Haaland

NikkiCFC

8 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Interestingly, despite contradicting rumours, we are still heavily favoured by the bookies as haaland's next destination.

Think that's because we are the only ones who have been heavily linked with him. Otherwise, the bookies thing means zilch.

What's the (latest) expectations from Germany on this? 

3 minutes ago, Mário César said:

I think that is a too big step for haaland to go to Real at this age...

Yep second he isn’t doing well the fans and Spanish media will destroy him and Madrid won’t protect him one day I hope players will wake up and learn playing for Madrid or Barcelona isn’t the be all and end all especially with them both struggling. 

1 minute ago, Jas said:

Think that's because we are the only ones who have been heavily linked with him. Otherwise, the bookies thing means zilch.

The more reliable sources are silent on this. Except one....

the less reliable ones like sportbild, sport.de and sport1are reporting a Chelsea bid for Haaland every week with the player being not too averse. Regional papers and fan-operated sites (bvb and bayern-oriented agree here) sometimes even have it that we agreed terms with Haaland. 

German Sky Sport's transfer update  are usually a bit more reliable than the rest, albeit we don't really have a gold standard source in German football for anything except bayern news. They have rebuffed any news of an agreement and are adamant that haaland will only move next summer.

13 minutes ago, Jas said:

I will say this

IF Dortmund accept £112m cash and no players tossed in (I would think that might be part of the deal though)

and we do not try and better that (especially as now Hakimi is 90% likely not coming)

we are a fucking joke

that article has a BIG issue

Dortmund superstar Erling Haaland has reportedly approved a move to Real Madrid this summer, with the La Liga giants hopeful that a fee of around £112million can be agreed for the Norway striker.

it's projection

6 minutes ago, Jas said:

Except one...?

sky sport germany, cf. third paragraph. it is late so i mistakenly wrote the paragraphs in the wrong order lol

According to them, our situation is made harder by the fact that almost a dozen clubs are looking for a number nine whilst there are few worldclass ones on the market.

They also think Mbappe has a higher probability of moving this window than Haaland. Simply bc mbappe either has to leave or sign an extension wilst Dortmund had always planned to sell haaland in 2022 and usually are committed to their stance.

Tmrw is another update. i will translate/summarize it if there is anything new related to us.

Edited by Magic Lamps

IF Håland goes to RM this summer, then I am calling Mbappe to RM next summer (if he si still there) at a 85% likelihood

motherfuckers are going to not only get away with all the ESL shenanigans, the insane spending on bad deals, BUT end up soon with another superteam, and with the best football stadium on the planet (estimates are 120 to 140m euros per year extra new rev from it and all the surrounding complex, which covers a shit tone of salaries)

I wager de Ligt and/or Bastoni will soon go there too

hell I would not be shocked if they end up ripping away Kimmich from Bayern, as next summer he only has 1 year left on his contract, and with Lewa slowing down by then, he would be a fool to not go to RM

the plastics will need lorries full of tissue to clean up the wank juice

it is so demoralising

thank fuck they bollocksed up Hakimi (still have no clue wtf they were thinking)

Edited by Vesper

11 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

sky sport germany, cf. third paragraph. it is late so i mistakenly wrote the paragraphs in the wrong order lol

According to them, our situation is made harder by the fact that almost a dozen clubs are looking for a number nine whilst there are few worldclass ones on the market.

They also think Mbappe has a higher probability of moving this window than Haaland. Simply bc mbappe either has to leave or sign an extension wilst Dortmund had always planned to sell haaland in 2022 and usually are committed to their stance.

Am guessing Haaland and his camp would be okay with staying at Dortmund for another season? Everything has been quiet from his side, especially Raiola. lol

11 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Tmrw is another update. i will translate/summarize it if there is anything new related to us.

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, Vesper said:

IF Håland goes to RM this summer, then I am calling Mbappe to RM next summer (if he si still there) at a 85% likelihood

motherfuckers are going to not only get away with all the ESL shenanigans, the insane spending on bad deals, BUT end up soon with another superteam, and with the best football stadium on the planet (estimates are 120 to 140m euros per year extra new rev from it and all the surrounding complex, which covers a shit tone of salaries)

I wager de Ligt and/or Bastoni will soon go there too

hell I would not be shocked if they end up ripping away Kimmich from Bayern, as next summer he only has 1 year left on his contract, and with Lewa slowing down by then, he would be a fool to not go to RM

the plastics will need lorries full of tissue to clean up the wank juice

it is so demoralising

thank fuck they bollocksed up Hakimi (still have no clue wtf they were thinking)

I'd honestly be shocked if RM ended up signing Haaland & Mbappe unless I'm missing something and their financial situation has been blown out of proportion. 

28 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

I'd honestly be shocked if RM ended up signing Haaland & Mbappe unless I'm missing something and their financial situation has been blown out of proportion. 

Well, IF he doesn't renew, Mbappe would come on a free

also, let's say Håland stays put

he would come for only £60m or so due to his release clause then too

plus they will like sell these (most if not all)

Raphaël Varane  
Jesús Vallejo 
Marcelo   
Álvaro Odriozola 
Dani Ceballos
Martin Ødegaard  
Isco    
Marco Asensio
Gareth Bale    
Takefusa Kubo    
Brahim Díaz    
Luka Jovic
Mariano Díaz

that's £250-275m right there potentially (and I am dropping process for COVID)

and maybe 1 or 2 of these other wingers

Eden Hazard   
Vinícius Júnior
Rodrygo   

plus that extra 120-140m euros or so per year revenue from the new stadium and complex soon kicks in

they are nowhere near as bad off as Barca. They are cash strapped atm, but I am sure they somehow get out of it

11 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Raphaël Varane  
Jesús Vallejo 
Marcelo   
Álvaro Odriozola 
Dani Ceballos
Martin Ødegaard  
Isco    
Marco Asensio
Gareth Bale    
Takefusa Kubo    
Brahim Díaz    
Luka Jovic
Mariano Díaz

Eden Hazard   
Vinícius Júnior
Rodrygo   

plus that extra 120-140m euros or so per year revenue from the new stadium and complex soon kicks in

they are nowhere near as bad off as Barca. They are cash strapped atm, but I am sure they somehow get out of it

Did you even celebrate us winning the champions league? I don’t understand the point of being so negative about something you can’t control. 

10 hours ago, Vesper said:

Raphaël Varane  
Jesús Vallejo 
Marcelo   
Álvaro Odriozola 
Dani Ceballos
Martin Ødegaard  
Isco    
Marco Asensio
Gareth Bale    
Takefusa Kubo    
Brahim Díaz    
Luka Jovic
Mariano Díaz

Eden Hazard   
Vinícius Júnior
Rodrygo   

They'll only recoup a decent sum of money from a few of those. However, as you mentioned, Mbappe not signing a contract extension would swing things.

Also, I can't see Real Madrid not making a major signing this summer looking at the current state of their squad.

Edited by LAM09

7 hours ago, DDA said:

Dean Jones knows fuck all. Literally, fuck all. He doesn't have a source in England let alone Germany.

He also makes pretty big errors for a supposed professional. 

Edited by kiwi1691

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You