Erling Haaland

NikkiCFC

2 minutes ago, Mário César said:

Souce?

https://www.si.com/soccer/manchestercity/transfer-rumours/man-city-set-to-make-110m-offer-for-erling-haaland-Chelsea-set-for-race-to-sign-player

Also states they put in a bid for Kane but nothing was reported if they accepted or not. 

4 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Is the source SI quoted - Ekrem Konur - even reliable? I don't see any of the other notable journalists even following him on Twitter even though he's got the blue tick.

Also, if Haaland is really gonna costs only €110 million, I doubt clubs would just be sitting around and doing nothing. We wouldn't have been trying to consider all possibilities to get a deal going. Plus, that €110 million isn't that big of a difference to his release clause and if so, all the more reason Dortmund won't sell him this summer.

1 minute ago, MoroccanBlue said:

All reports indicate City want Kane. 

The only thing that could make City turn to Haaland is if Levy really stands his ground and insists on not selling Kane. 

9 minutes ago, whats happening said:

some say on twitter we agreed on personal terms with him. 

Referring to this?

It's from Ian McGarry and Duncan Castles on whatever podcast they did. Both are BSers. 

He has also been seen on holiday with Mahrez.

49 minutes ago, Jas said:

Referring to this?

It's from Ian McGarry and Duncan Castles on whatever podcast they did. Both are BSers. 

He has also been seen on holiday with Mahrez.

Yep would agree with this.

Not even that though I mean how many times is “Player X agrees personal terms with Club Y” seen on social media or by some so called in the know/shit journalist says it? 

Ultimately, even if true, it means fuck all if theres no deal in place with the club. Even then, its hardly believable considering 1) who his agent is and what he will demand to do the deal 2) how complex dealing with him will be also considering he regularly tries to tout his clients to several clubs if he can to encourage a bidding war/auction and 3) Haaland’s wages will be big and I doubt we have just bowed down to whatever, there will definitely be some sort of negotiation. 

Edited by OneMoSalah

Haaland to Chelsea is too good to be real .

Erling Haaland to Chelsea - What we know so far

Chelsea want Erling Haaland, Erling Haaland ‘wants’ Chelsea… Sounds good, right?

Well, if only it WAS that simple.

And by ‘want’, I mean ‘open’ to joining Chelsea. Haaland, is open to joining Chelsea THIS summer.

His agent, Mino Raiola, is open to his client joining Chelsea this summer.

Dortmund however, are pretty closed to the idea, obviously.

Real Madrid appear to be sniffing around for Haaland as well, meaning Chelsea will need to be aware. We know Raiola has spoken to a number of clubs, including Real Madrid.

Here is what we know so far..

Last week, we were reliably told that Chelsea were advancing their move to sign Erling Haaland. This basically means they have spoken to his reps to sound out a move, and had a very positive reaction.

A few days after this all came out, after we reported it first, we were told that Chelsea are now putting their offer together, which was information we put out on our Podcast last week, again before anyone else. The Athletic later reported the same, confirming our news.

But what does ‘preparing a bid’ actually mean?

Well, in a nutshell, it means Chelsea’s hierarchy are discussing how much they can offer, if they want to try and add a player to the deal to make it sweeter/more tempting for Dortmund, how they want to pay the fee, i.e how much up front, and how much in instalments etc, and also discussing the wages of Haaland and agent fees etc and collectively looking at the expense of the deal on the whole.

They will also be making enquiries to Dortmund regarding their plans to make an official offer. So far, Dortmund are saying ‘not for sale this summer’, but we all know that this doesn’t mean anything. If Chelsea can put a good offer on the table, I personally believe it will be too hard for them to say no.

Tammy Abraham as part of the deal IS something that has been talked about, but only talked about for now.

Dortmund face losing Haaland for around £60-£70m next summer when his release clause kicks in, and I believe Chelsea could offer around £120m for him this summer; this could see them potentially lose around £60m by not selling him this summer, and that’s a lot of money in the current climate and Dortmund aren’t exactly storming it financially in the face of the pandemic.

Now I always have to say this, I’m not claiming Haaland to Chelsea will be done, but I know that Roman Abramovich really wants to bring Haaland in. I’m also told that once the ball gets rolling on this, if that is what they decide to do, then Roman doesn’t want it to drag on like the Kai Havertz deal did.

However, that is easier said than done.

But to summarise, Chelsea are crunching the numbers and seeing if this is something they can pull off this summer, as well as taking other potential transfer pursuits into consideration.

The longer this goes on though, the more chance of other clubs like Real Madrid potentially getting involved.

It’s gone quiet lately, and even I may not be able to get all the details on this, but from my experience when things go quiet, that is usually a good thing..

Simon Phillips

Edited by milka

2 hours ago, milka said:

#Chelsea’s tactic [in trying to sign Erling Haaland] is one that could eventually succeed, if they remain patient, and not least because they have a good relationship with Dortmund following the signing of Christian Pulisic. (

)

What is this even supposed to mean? Be patient till when? This summer? Next summer?

If Dortmund are sticking with their 'not for sale' stance, then staying patient is pointless. 

If it goes to next summer, then staying patient is also pointless because that comes down to what Haaland wants ultimately. 

Also interesting to see Matt Law say we have a good relationship with Dortmund when others say we have a mixed relationship with them because we didn't loan/sell De Bruyne and Batshuayi to them in the past. 

1 minute ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Low tier source claiming we have agreed personal terms and are 'half way there'. 

https://www.si.com/soccer/Chelsea/transfer-news/report-Chelsea-agree-personal-terms-with-erling-haaland

It's the same BS that was already posted in the last page. It's from the BS Ian McGarry and Duncan Castles. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You